B2S Editor Wishlist

Itchigo

• Content Provider

Since I do em's at my place which are the same as originals essentially (non rom), I have a few suggestions (wishlist).

1. The abilty to make a "border" around em reels (same as a light in vp).

2. The abilty to drag my cursor and "create a box" to move multiple objects. (In vp I use this "dragging the leftclick" to make sure objects are lined up properly, it tells me if one object is higher than another because I can look at the lines).

3. Make the scrolling work with the mouse up, or down.

4. That weird "cache" issue we talked about. This makes it impossible to mod one backglass into another because it retains the image from the first backglass.

These are only suggestions, since I mainly make em's this is what I run into the most.

Thanks again for this wonderful program which has revolutionized vp!

well in vp my mouse wheel does let me scroll up and down the pin itself

providing it is in select mode and not magnify

and I can left click and encircle numerous objects already OR using the <shift> key

can select different objects that may not be near each other

just hold down the shift key while clicking on numerous things they'll all highlight ready to be moved as one unit

woops sorry just read the title you meant in the b2s thingie huh

will test that out today as I've yet to play with it at all it seems too daunting for me atm

• Content Provider

It's really not that hard Faralos. Get my directb2s template. I've done a few Youtubes on it (user Itchigo699).  All you really do is make an object (light, reel), and call it as you would a light. That's all there is to it.

My only wish is that the cut & paste features worked.   I have a 3-screen setup, and I'm often converting B2Ses that don't support the DMD area.    Problem is that there doesn't seem to be an easy way to move a scoreboard from the backglass to the DMD.    I end up editing the B2S project .XML directly (altering the parent and the XY positions) 

Archived