Launchbackglass On E-Tables

slydog43

I'm a little confused on the e-tables from the dropbox.  Right now I change the false to a true to launch the DirectB2S backglass, but some tables I don't have to do this.  Wondering why, and should I change the false to true for a 3 screen setup with DirectB2s and DOF?

like in the line

LaunchBackGlass "Ghostbusters2011FS_B2S",True 'True=Launch bg ,  False=Don't launch bg.

also might be tied to b2s tables that have a exe instead of a directb2s like in gridiron_b2s.vpt, do I also have to change the false to true.

B2S and DOF is working correctly I think for me changing the false to true, just want to be sure I'm doing it right.

DOF is awesome, no more stutter!

• Content Provider

basically, for rom controlled, you need to use b2s.server instead of vpinmame.controller

for non rom controlled, you need to use this:

Dim Controller
Set Controller = CreateObject("B2S.Server")
Controller.B2SName = "MyTable"
Controller.Run

in order to make it work

changing from false to true activates b2s backglass outside hyperpin, and that's all, i don't know anything about pinbalx.

you shouldn't need to change anything on the e tables to make them work as expected, me and greg, we made them i combination with a backglass configuration, db2s if available, or b2s.

I'm having issues launching the backglass on C37 from the drop box. Feedback and everything is working but it is not showing the backglass. This is launching through pinballx or straight from vp. If I set launch backglass to true I get a Line 0 null error.

I have this and changed my table and b2s.exe to match

' controller init
Dim Controller
Set Controller = CreateObject("B2S.Server")
Controller.B2SName = "centigrade"
Controller.Run

any ideas?

Abracadabra works just fine once I set the launch backglass to true launching straight from vp and pinball x

EDIT: Nevermind found in the script that it was looking for the backglass to be named Centigrade37_FS_B2S I had renamed it. Sorry! :blush:

Archived