Indiana Jones - Fortune and Glory Edition

TerryRed

• Content Provider

Indiana Jones - Fortune and Glory Edition

Do not make the mistake in thinking this is the same table as the Stern table. The layout and art are where the similarities end.

Just like with Jaws Ultimate Pro, SLAMT1LT did a massive update to the older WIP build of this table years ago for his Ultimate Pro update which completely changes this to a new game. New gameplay / rules / code, new sounds / voices / music, new lighting effects, new videos, new freeshots / action button and more.

I've never played the original (real) Stern table (only the VP version). Once I played the FP Ultimate Pro table, I was blown away, and it has become one of my favorite all time tables. BAM has had many new updates and new features added since the original Ultimate Pro table was released years ago. I'm a big Indy fan, so I really wanted to add my own bit of flair to this amazing table.

I've added my PinEvent Lite features for DOF, SSF, etc (PUP DMD is a future update).

I've also overhauled this table and modernized it to my own preferences for lighting, shadows, FizX 3.0 physics, and more. I added some new features and added many fixes that prevented game progression, etc. This makes an already great game look / sound / play absolutely amazing. I love it!

Coming very soon!

====================================================================

Who made it?

GLXB & Highlnder00 : original WIP table build

SLAMT1LT : ULTIMATE Pro Edition 1.06 update (code, rules, audio, art, videos, huge update)

TerryRed : Fortune and Glory Edition (PinEvent Lite, FizX, SSF, DOF, lighting, shadows, table updates, code updates, etc)

- FizX v3 code and support by JLou
- PUP support by Nailbuster
- Mechanical sounds by FLEEP
- Insert images by Schlabber34
- BAM and support by Ravarcade

Fortune and Glory Edition (PinEvent Lite - FizX - Table updates) by TerryRed

- completely updated entire table for FizX physics v3.0
- added FizX Tweaker Tool and HUD DMD
- various table changes needed to properly work with new physics
- added new rubbers, sling diverters, bumpers for FizX
- removed old EM kickers in bumpers (no longer needed)
- removed older smoke ball rolling code and commands (no need for vbs file)
- removed older mechanical sounds and triggers
- replaced all mechanical sounds with FLEEP sounds
- removed items / surfaces no longer being used (dark plastics, sound triggers, etc)
- updated table for all PinEvent features (except for PUP DMD and PUP Stream)
- added PUP SSF and DOF support (basic DOF for now)
- added new Ball rolling code for FP sounds and PUP SSF (detects which is enabled and works with that)
- updated lighing and post processing
- added new shadowmaps to many GI bulbs and flashers and enabled ray cast shadows
- added shadowmaps TGA directly to table (no cache needs to be created)
- overhauled entire table for new lighting and shadows
- replaced some flasher bulbs with real flashers
- changed spotlights to real BAM spotlights
- updated spinner toys to use Wecoc's spinner toy code and one trigger
- added new static desktop camera options (can be toggled during attract, or set in script)
- added new apron art, lights, ring models for ACTION and FREESHOT functions
- added fixes to update "time left" in realtime on the DMD
- completely overhauled rules and code for FREESHOT
- new freeshot rule: you get additional FREESHOT on each new ball
- new freeshot rule: you can use more than one freeshot during a scene (but not for every lit shot)
- new freeshot rule: you can choose how much Thrust Boost you get during Crystal Skull Scene 1 if using a Freeshot
- freeshot / action / autoplunger can all be controlled with plunger / special 1 / special 2 buttons
- added option to change location of video screen (backwall, backramp, apron - can be toggled during attract, or set in script)
- fixed bugs that prevented progression when all scenes were lit for any movie
- new light insert images, and new decal cut outs (overlay layer)
- new Indy animated model with options to show him on the playfield, in the room, or not at all
- various other fixes and updates

PinEvent Lite

These are table updates from TerryRed that will have all PinEvent V2 features with the exception of a couple of things:

• DOF (direct output framework) support will be very basic. No custom lighting and effects tailored to the specific table
  • there will be no PUPDMD / videos / modern text (pup-pack will just have a basic backglass / speaker panel)
  • no PUPStream support (there will be nothing to stream / display)
  • cabinet users will need to use dmdext.exe to mirror the FP DMD to their external display / real DMD

Why bother with a PinEvent Lite update instead of making it a PinEvent V2 table to begin with?

• I am VERY busy working on my own original tables like Silent Hill which can take many months to complete
  • doing my own custom DOF configs and a complete modern pup-pack (with videos, modern text, etc) can take weeks to complete for just one table
  • without those features, I can do very nice modern table updates of my favorite FP tables in a short amount of time
  • the intent is to eventually update all PinEvent Lite tables to be PinEvent V2 in the future with better DOF and a new pup-pack (with videos, modern text, etc)
  • these table updates will get out there quicker for everyone to enjoy (while I still work on my own original tables)

Fortune and Glory Edition

desktop view

screenshot-desktop.thumb.png.d42d4acb0c9257b2ad9eba1376dfb3b5.png

cabinet view

screenshot-cabinet.thumb.png.c51e321d1d56e9d81cc287c310157799.png

New - bump mapped insert jewel images and cut out decal overlays.

I normally would add 3d model inserts, but this table would need new custom shaped models. Maybe in the future.

screenshot-inserts.thumb.png.440b932ab69b4b38a46f5ff38380bbc8.png

map room

screenshot-maproom.thumb.png.1fab1f5ca4efd65aa23a8fa410adc0bd.png

swordsman

screenshot-swordsman.thumb.png.ec936c7bffba4757e07d21d0fb0a10a3.png

New - Apron and Action / Freeshot Lights

screenshot-apron.thumb.png.8de7539271009681e18f9828a4e9acd0.png

New - Indy on the playfield

screenshot-indy.thumb.png.861b18f02a49f9f6be1f9271250076ed.png

New - Indy in the Game Room

screenshot-room.thumb.png.f69e06c3b0f9945ffd59b5b01f1a064b.png

TABLE OPTIONS

image.thumb.png.b6b78408109f4d515c2d0a1ed583650b.png

• Content Provider

This video will briefly go through the new FizX 3.0 settings and changes, the new AIO Example table and Tutorial, and it will showcase FizX 3.0 in action with amazing new table updates I have coming out very soon!

You can jump directly to the parts of the video you want.

You can see Indy in action below at:

Indiana Jones - Fortune and Glory Edition - 25:33

• Content Provider

Indiana Jones - Fortune and Glory Edition

(PinEvent Lite, FizX 3.0) for Future Pinball - BAM

It's almost here!

While waiting for the final touches, watch this epic video showcase that shows off the new updates and features! You'll see most of the 18+ modes in what I think is the most amazing Indy Pinball game ever made! This is NOT the same as the Stern game. Watch the video and see for yourself! Now with the all new FizX v3.0 physics, you will be amazed at how great a FP table can play today!

You should also update your FP and BAM using my Essentials AIO package (watch the video tutorial). It's never been easier to update (and you need to update to BAM 1.5-365 for all FizX v3.0 tables). You can get the AIO Essentials here (make sure you update BAM first before installing).

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/14807-future-pinball-and-bam-essentials-all-in-one/

• Content Provider

DMDExt with Future Pinball mega video and tutorial

Seeing all the struggles some people are having trying to understand how to use DMDExt with FP, how BAT files work, how command line apps work, and how Popper's launch script works... I had to do something.

This video covers:

- what a PinEvent Lite table is

- what DMDExt is

- what DMDExt's features are

- why you need DMDExt for PinEvent Lite tables on a cabinet (or for normal FP tables)

- what is needed to use DMDExt with FP easily

- how to get it working with a front-end easily

- how to change settings / position "per table" (using a front-end)

- how annoyed I get when I make the same dumb mistake in a video over and over

- how "I'm doing it LIVE!" because the power kept going out!