You Guys Are Good.

randr

• Content Provider

yes, will take a picture in 5 minutes.  Bent I was in Nassau County today for work :)

Really. Cool.

BTW I wasn't talking about taking a pic of the backglass I was talking about the Boxer model.

I've redone this whole table with physics and things...but the more changes I make it seems like the more problems it causes, lol

The other set of guys that are working on this are not too far off from completing their version.

They may have the bugs fixes/worked out. It's tough because it's a conversion table, but the new one will be done in HD.

I'm just thankful we have a version to play now :-)

All I do know that this game needs a ball gravity higher than 1. (My preference)

I know he is still working on it and tweaking it, which is good to know, I think he just wanted to release a tester, cause everyone has been dying to play this for a long time!

• Content Provider

That's good to hear.  I thought this was the table those other builders were working on.  I was going to ping them to ask if I could MOD this version to upgrade the images.  Sounds like that one is still in the works so I'll sit back and just enjoy it :-)

I venture it's Steve Kordek, Designer of the two flipper system. The story he tells in "Special When Lit" was that when the first flipper game came out (Humpty Dumpty '47) It had six flippers... and there was no way he was spending that much on a machine so he put two ... on the bottom.

Allegedly (wikipedia), He also came up with drop targets and multi-ball.

He lived to be 100, (1911-2012)

-Darien, Flippers make it a game of skill you see.

Archived