Automatic flippers.

I just thought about Slamt1lt's version of the Addams Family.  During the game, Slam made the flippers actuate at a certain point in the music.  I looked at the code and found he used timers.  He added "Flipper1.SolenoidOn" to a timer and then 200 milliseconds later he had a second timer that where he added "Flipper1.SolenoidOff".  It seems to me you could use a trigger or a kicker instead of the first timer.  Something like this: 

Sub Kicker2_Hit()

Flipper1.SolenoidOn

flipperdown.set TRUE, 200
End Sub

Sub flipperdown_expired()
flipperdown.set FALSE
Flipper1.SolenoidOff
End Sub

I have slam's ULTIMATE 1.10.  This is an earlier version where I hope it has the flippers I described:

https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/resources/the-addams-family-20th-anniversary-edition-bally-1994-mod.6995/

I thought of another table that is probably a better example because the flippers actually hit the ball. Monster Bash has a feature called "Phantom" flippers that operate the main flippers automatically using triggers named "TrigPhantom1" and "TrigPhantom2".  The timer on the down flipper stroke is shorter than Slmt1lts.  It is about 85 milliseconds:  

https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/resources/monster-bash-williams-1998-mod.7860/

• Content Provider

Muchas gracias, GeorgeH ( I know that the "H" is not for "Harrison", you told me):

You really helped me. It´s about Chicago Coin 1948 " Holiday" and if not, I was going to have to give up my project.

Now I can say that everything is well and moving forward.

Thanks a lot again.