Remove loading on FP load

Hello
I would like to eliminate the loadings (the loading screens...) of the tables in future pinball...let me explain...I don't see the loadings in future pinball as practical and they make it take longer to load a table...future pinball, unlike de VPX has its own loading screen and when I load a fp table through popper it takes too long because it first executes the loading and then FPloader executes its own...
Is there a way to eliminate or at least minimize the loading to 1s in such a way that they load faster?
I hope I have explained myself...
Thank you

I think you want to remove the image from the loading screen on tables.  

Open the FP editor for the table.  Click on "Table" on the menu and then click on "Table Info".  Then click on the pull-down arrow beside "Loading Picture".  Scroll up or down until you find "<None>" in the list and click on it. Then click on "OK".  

Unfortunately, the table probably won't load much faster.  It just takes time to load all the table objects and graphics.  

Gracias por la respuesta... creo que no me he explicado bien... no quiero eliminar la pantalla de carga de las futuras mesas de pinball... no... es más... me parecen bonitas ...Quiero eliminar la pantalla de carga en PINUP POPPER para futuras mesas de pinball... No veo necesarios estos cargamentos cuando creo que lo único que hacen es retrasar la apertura de la mesa... me explico ...primero la carga de pinup popper ...y luego la carga de future pinball...dos cargas?...con la de future pinball tengo de sobra...es lindo y viene por defecto... No necesito cargar pinup popper...pero no puedo borrar este...si lo dejo en blanco pone uno por defecto...

• Content Provider
On 4/10/2023 at 12:54 PM, retroseriestv50 said:

Hello
I would like to eliminate the loadings (the loading screens...) of the tables in future pinball...let me explain...I don't see the loadings in future pinball as practical and they make it take longer to load a table...future pinball, unlike de VPX has its own loading screen and when I load a fp table through popper it takes too long because it first executes the loading and then FPloader executes its own...
Is there a way to eliminate or at least minimize the loading to 1s in such a way that they load faster?
I hope I have explained myself...
Thank you

No.