[New VP10 Alert] Avenged Sevenfold Table MOD

Avenged Sevenfold Table MOD

I am proud to present to you my very first AVENGED SEVENFOLD table mod that I entirely made myself without much basic knowledge in 3D and scripting.
However, by dint of thinking, doing, undoing what I was doing, I managed to do something not too bad for the first time after hundreds of hours spent on vpx, photoshop, blender, premiere pro and after-effect.

This table is based on the band Avenged Sevenfold. An American heavy metal band formed in 1999 in California that I really like and that others will like too I'm sure.

For the story, the table is called Lodger's Strawman, which apparently never came out. A gentleman by the name of ivantba took it over to make Terminator 1 TBA Edition (2019) 1.0 which I finally took over to make my personal mod on the metal theme of Avenged Sevenfold.

Be nice and lenient with me for this premiere because I know the table is not a VPW lol But I did what I could with what I had and with the knowledge I had.
That's why it's important to support table creators, because it's by doing this that we help them to continue in this momentum, and to get us out of fabulous tables. Especially since it takes hundreds of hours to do all of this, for our own distraction 😃

Regarding the table, it is not so easy, especially for multiball! You will see ;)
I included the B2S, the wheel, the loading, the fullDMD, the Puppack and the musics in the file.

Many thanks to Gaetan, David and Mussinger (Franck) from the MTC group for helping me with the script, the 3D modeling, the table sounds, thanks also to arngrim for the DOF as well as Lodger and ivantba for the table.

Installation:
A7X tab.vpx in C:\Visual Pinball\Tables
A7X tab.directb2s in C:\Visual Pinball\Tables
Each music must be installed in C:\Visual Pinball\Music

If you use PinUP, remove the A7X tab.directb2s file in C:\Visual Pinball\Tables and put the A7XTAB folder in C:\PinupSystem\PUPVideos
The Backlgass will be the Pupvideo because I put you with the FULLDMD to install in the media manager of PinUP.

I don't have a version for 2 screens, but you can always put the DMD wherever you want on the backglass.
The 3 LCD or RealDMD versions will function correctly according to your wishes with or without Pupvideo.

IMPORTANT: Update your DOF for this table to have the light effects.

Enjoy guys!

Français:
Je suis fier de vous présenter mon tout premier mod de table AVENGED SEVENFOLD que j'ai integralement fais moi même sans grande connaissance de base dans la 3D et dans le script.

Cependant, à force de cogiter, de faire, défaire ce que je faisais, j'ai réussi à en faire quelque chose de pas trop mal pour une première fois après des centaines d'heures passées sur vpx, photoshop, blender, premiere pro et after effect.

Cette table est basée sur le groupe Avenged Sevenfold. Un groupe américain de heavy metal formé en 1999 en Californie que j'affectionne beaucoup et que d'autres aimeront également j'en suis sur.

Pour l'histoire, la table s'appelle Strawman de Lodger, qui n'est apparemment jamais sortie. Un monsieur du nom de ivantba l'a reprise pour faire Terminator 1 TBA Edition (2019) 1.0 que j'ai reprise finalement pour faire mon mod personnel sur le theme metal d'Avenged Sevenfold.

Soyez gentil et indulgent avec moi pour cette première car je sais que la table n'est pas une VPW lol Mais j'ai fais ce que j'ai pu avec ce que j'avais et avec les connaissances que j'avais.
C'est pour cela qu'il est important d'apporter notre soutient aux créateurs de table, car c'est en faisant cela que nous les aidons à continuer dans cette lancée, et à nous sortir des tables fabuleuses. Surtout que cela prend des centaines d'heures à faire tout cela, pour notre propre distraction 😃

Concernant la table, elle n'est pas si facile, surtout pour le multiball ! Vous verrez ;)
J'ai inclus le B2S, la wheel, le loading, le fullDMD,le Puppack et les musiques dans le dossier.

Un grand merci à Gaetan, David et Mussinger (Franck) du groupe MTC de m'avoir aidé pour le script,la modélisation 3D, les sons de table, merci également à arngrim pour le DOF ainsi que Lodger et ivantba pour la table.

Installation:
A7X tab.vpx dans C:\Visual Pinball\Tables
A7X tab.directb2s dans C:\Visual Pinball\Tables
Chaque musique doit être installé dans C:\Visual Pinball\Music

Si vous utilisez PinUP, enlever le fichier A7X tab.directb2s dans C:\Visual Pinball\Tables et mettre le dossier A7XTAB dans C:\PinupSystem\PUPVideos
Le Backlgass sera le Pupvidéo car je vous met avec le FULLDMD à installer dans le media manager de PinUP

Je n'ai pas de version pour 2 écrans,mais vous pouvez toujours mettre le DMD où vous voulez sur le backglass.
Les versions 3 écrans LCD ou RealDMD fonctionneront correctement selon vos désirs avec Pupvidéo ou sans.

IMPORTANT: Mettez à jour votre DOF pour cette table pour avoir les effets lumineux.

Enjoy les gars !

• 11 months later...