Here are all 490 of my VPX playfields recorded in 4k for you to download in one folder

Guys, not to knock all the hardwork people have done recording 4k playfields for us to use in our popper media manager, but lots of the 4k videos just didn't look correctly, alot of them had ball stutter recorded in them etc. So i used popper auto record to record all my VPX table in 4k and they came out amazing. because popper doesn't launch the ball when recording it just starts the table.

I attempted to use shadow play because im using a rtx3090, but while it did work, it no longer allowed me to record just single tables using the operator menu for some reason. (obviously one of my settings was wrong), but anyway popper did it itself and it actually didn't take that long.. 

So i figured id share them with you guys.   This is how i would do it if i were you and going to use these files.  Download the folder to your desktop.  Then copy and paste the entire folder to your pinupsystem folder.  any tables that have  been named the same as me will ask you if you want to over write.  If its none or just a small number out of the 490 total , hit cancel and do the following. 

Open up pinupsetup, and go to media manager, narrow your collection down by clicking on the visual pinball option up at the top.  Now all you need to do is drag and drop whatever of my 4k versions you want to use by dropping them right onto the games playfield in media manager. popper will change the name of the file for you.  (These files were recorded using my .pov files)  So far ive only found 3 tabes that didn't record properly, the p-roc version of cactus canyon,maverik at the movies, and one table i just can't get to load at all even though i tried a bunch of roms.  i forget the name off hand.  

Guys the megasync link is in the videos description.  I was hoping you guys could help support me by throwing me a like and a subscribe, as i just started this channel after a break.  I was able to get over 1k subs from may to july, but im trying to hit 3500 subscribers because I'm giving away a brand new EVGA FTW3 Ultra RTX3080ti to one lucky member.  All you need to do to be entered is be a member, and have liked and left a comment in any singe one of my videos where I mention the giveaway.  So yes, some people have a better chance then others at winning the card because they have liked and commented on multiple videos. 

Anyway I hope you guys like the media.  All tabele should be up to date 4k versions with correct .pov added. Megasync link is in the videos description.  It's just under 8GB , if you download the megasync windows app, it downloads super fast, its probably 3 times faster then downloading through your web browser. Just a fyi for those who dont like to wait, like me. lol. 

https://youtu.be/6k7fTeVLyds

On 10/28/2022 at 5:44 PM, Wildman said:

Why don't you post the link here instead of YouTube???

I think your question mark key is stuck down. lol. no, but seriously  i already made the youtube video and link and when i posted the youtube video here it just showed the video and there was no way for the person to open up the video description here and in order for people to be entered to win the EVGA FTW RTX3080ti graphics card they need to watch the video and read the videos description for the contest rules at Youtube or else they won't be entered. 

Besides the EVGA FTW  RTX3080ti im giving away now , last month i  gave away 100% free my fully modded atgames legends virtual pinball table (without the pc).  pictured here.  I even gave him the original playfield screen and backbox with it.

So I had hopped since the support i give others here , they would return the favor, and in doing so possibly win an sick ass graphics card.  

atgames.thumb.jpeg.ed9a1e820a6087517c355bfe1bfbaf17.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much!!! ..I have problems with the recording of my playfields (4k) I don't know why I record a static photo of the table and not a video... this only happens to me in the playfield because the backglas (1920x1080) does it It records perfectly (I use ffmpeg)...as it only records static photos, it's very bad for me and your work helps me a lot...thank you very much for sharing