[New VPX Alert]Munsters (Original 2020) 1.05.vpx

• Content Provider

Munsters (Original 2020) 1.05.vpx

Folks have been asking for this since the other site went down. Sorry to say I am not 100% certain this was the released version but I believe it is close. 
This includes the pup pack that Nailbuster helped configure. I realize things have moved forward quite a bit since this original release in 2020. There are 2 files in there to deploy using 2 or 3 screens for your back glass. 
Hoping it helps folks - if you have a working version already you are NOT likely going to get anything with this update/release.
If there are issues and bugs - please feel free to post - I am trying to get back into the vpinball scene.

Daryl

allknowing2012

ive gotten script errors on line 6064 when ive gotten this table from other sources. im going to give this one a try and see how it goes.. ive found the B/W Le version works fine though. not sure what the difference between them are play wise. that said, thank you for this table.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know where in pup pack editor to increase volume of mechanical table sounds for this table?  I am able to somewhat adjust volume of video and callouts but the bells,bumpers, ball and flippers are almost non existent.  Thank you for the contribution to community and everyone's consideration of this post.

I'm new to vpin and need a little help witch this wonderful table. I downloaded the Munsters table and am now looking for the right rom. The cGame name is "mmunsters". Is that just an alias? I couldn't find a rom file with that name.  neither here on the board nor anywhere else on the internet - Can someone tell me which rom file is needed here exactly or where to get it from... to bring the table to run ? Thanks in advance

I don't remember the exact error message. Something with high score and Herman? 😏... no idea. I've reinstalled everything again. My problem was that I hadn't registered the pup player. Everything works fine now...  vpin is still a new topic for me... sometimes it still looks like rocket science to me. But little by little I understand more. I'm currently testing a lot. But thanks again for your quick help... That will certainly not have been my last question... 😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

it's spooktober, so I wanted to give this beautiful table a few spins. could someone please point me in the right direction of moving the entire puppack to my fulldmd screen? I can't seem to edit the screen numbers in the pup pack editor, and if I copy and replace the 3 screen .pup files to the root of the pack folder they end up unmovable on the pf screen. I did manage to to get the pack to show up on the dmd screen by removing the custom positioning of the dmd screen in the pup editior, but the everything was squished to a regular 4:1 aspect ratio. in advance thanks / Mattias 

4 hours ago, Dipkid said:

it's spooktober, so I wanted to give this beautiful table a few spins. could someone please point me in the right direction of moving the entire puppack to my fulldmd screen? I can't seem to edit the screen numbers in the pup pack editor, and if I copy and replace the 3 screen .pup files to the root of the pack folder they end up unmovable on the pf screen. I did manage to to get the pack to show up on the dmd screen by removing the custom positioning of the dmd screen in the pup editior, but the everything was squished to a regular 4:1 aspect ratio. in advance thanks / Mattias 

Look in the comments section, my latest answer on page 4 might help you.

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/10068-munsters-original-2020-105vpx/page/4/?tab=comments

6 hours ago, SixOfTwelve said:

Look in the comments section, my latest answer on page 4 might help you

aah darnit, I don't know how I missed that after searching for several hours last nite. thank you so much. Will try after work. looks promising. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

Table is great but I have this problem and I think is only me,

when playing is great, but when a loose the ball it take a long time to count the bonuses and pull out the second ball, or the third or just finish and do the match at the end of the game. For exampleI loose the ball, and for 5 seconds  nothing happend, and count some bonus, stop 5 more second count the next bonus, stop other 5 second and count more bonus, but at the en before the next ball is released is like 20 seconds and do that with all the balls. 

I download the pup video pack like 3 times, I upgrade my pc, download the last VPX table file version, and still the same issue, that i dont have with any other pup pack video pack. 

The only thing is i have windows playfield in portrait mode, not sure if that could be a problem, but not with other puppacks, like iron maiden or any other.. 

Any idea what to tweak to fix this issue.?

thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Iv'e been getting recently on this table, the repeated words of you've got to charge his bat meter on my Xbox X controller button 6 (right bumper) only

I'm hoping Daryl can have a look at this oddity at some point and advise 

many thanks 

Edited by fourbanks