Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone!

 

I began Magic Girl for VPX and here's where the table's at for the moment.

It's a first table...

 

583zfl.jpg

 

 

s3x9gl.jpg

 

 

All the graphics are done, but I don't have a good coding knowledge and search someone to help me to script the table.

If I have to learn to script, I'm afraid the table won't be out before a very long time and maybe not really entertaining.

It would be really great to have some support if someone is interested!😀

Should receive the rules sheet soon.

I saw in the "Table Requests" section that maybe, some of you would have the table musics and sounds.

Should receive it too but if you have it, please, can you contact me?

 

Hope the table enjoys you...

Edited by drik333
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/7/2022 at 6:05 AM, drik333 said:

Hi Everyone!

 

I began Magic Girl for VPX and here's where the table's at for the moment.

It's a first table...

 

583zfl.jpg

 

 

s3x9gl.jpg

 

 

All the graphics are done, but I don't have a good coding knowledge and search someone to help me to script the table.

If I have to learn to script, I'm afraid the table won't be out before a very long time and maybe not really entertaining.

It would be really great to have some support if someone is interested!😀

Should receive the rules sheet soon.

I saw in the "Table Requests" section that maybe, some of you would have the table musics and sounds.

Should receive it too but if you have it, please, can you contact me?

 

Hope the table enjoys you...

You heard back from the VPW guys yet, I’ve not had a reply to my message yet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Content Provider
2 hours ago, ashleyb said:

You heard back from the VPW guys yet, I’ve not had a reply to my message yet?

@drik333 and the table are in the workshop!  Sorry nobody replied to you - been a bit busy prepping Bloodmachines for release 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Wylte said:

@drik333 and the table are in the workshop!  Sorry nobody replied to you - been a bit busy prepping Bloodmachines for release 🙂

No problem, that’s great news!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, drik333 said:

The best possible thing that could have happened to the table😉

Thanks ashleyb!

 

Great news @drik333 Looking forward to playing it!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/24/2022 at 8:06 PM, redbone said:

I'd love to hear of an update on this table.  Thanks and Merry Christmas!

The table is rebuilt from scratch by the talented VPW team😉

This version is therefore discontinued.

Happy new year celebrations @redbone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
  • Create New...