[New VPX Alert]Gorgar (MOD) nFozzy, Fleep Sounds, LUT

Gorgar (MOD) nFozzy, Fleep Sounds, LUT

Hello there,

here i want to present to you an upgraded version of Fuzzels "Gorgar" table.

I have implemented the nFozzy Physics, Fleep Sounds, and a LUT selector (Hold LMagna and scroll through the LUTs with the RMagna).

I have also done some rubber cleanups and small changes.

I  want to thank Fuzzel for his table, VPW Team for their awesome example table, Bigus1 for his graphic overhaul and all other that are involved in there to deliver a much better VPX experience !

Cheers and have fun :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 12:32 PM, jwkramer61 said:

I want to turn off the backglass reflection on the playfield. Can you tell me what element that is?

(Having trouble locating it)

-Jim

Same here. Hopefully someone can chime in here and let us know.

Just a comment about lighting on this table. The lighting on some objects, in particular the stem and bottom of the pop bumpers is not warm like the rest of the table. The whites on the playfield directly beside the pop bumpers are yellow. The whole playfield has a warm hue to it with most if not all the lut choices. The overall lighting is super warm on this table. When the pop bumpers that are white are hued cool/blue they don't look like they're part of the table or the universe the rest of the table is in. The bottom and stem of the pop bumpers needs to be adjusted to a nice warm shade to match the rest of the table. That's not omitting the fact that all of the rubbers and a few other objects need to be lit differently as well, they do. But the pop bumpers stand out like a neon sign when you open up the table.

Also of note, the lighting effects of the pop bumpers lighting up during game play needs to be re done. They appear super dim when they light up. Other versions of this table floating around on different sites do a better job and this table needs to match If not exceed them in the lighting dept.

This is just my opinion and i hope it's ok to throw it out there.

Thanks to everyone involved in this release for your work and generosity!

Edited by GordonJames

7 minutes ago, GordonJames said:

Same here. Hopefully someone can chime in here and let us know.

Just a quick comment about lighting on this table. When you have whites on your playfield look yellow and you have a white pop bumper with blue whites on top, it looks strange. The whites on the pop bumpers should be the same yellowish hue as the whites on the table directly beside them. Otherwise the pop bumpers look like they are not really part of the table. It gives the table an artificial look. Most of the table has a yellow hue. Also, when the pop bumpers light up they look really dim. The light needs to be redone on them, turned up... overhauled... whatever the case might be. Just my opinion and I hope it's ok to make the comment. Thanks for all the work on the table everyone's done so far.

I figured it out. I need to check my modification to get the specifics - it's been a week or so...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...