[New VPX Alert]Cyclopes (Game Plan 1985)

• Content Provider

Cyclopes (Game Plan 1985)

You asked for this table in VPX and I did it.

Special thanks to

2borG for redraw the playfield and the plastics.

Arngrim for adding DOF calls

Batch for the new Backdrop image for DT users

If someone would jump onboard and make it better, every help I can get it always really appreciated.

This table maybe still need some extra TLC, but is playable as is.

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

Permission to Mod: Yes with approval

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/04/2021
  • Category
  • ROM Name
    cyclopes.zip
  • Link to B2S
    https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2315-cyclopesgame-plan-1985/
  • Permission to Mod
    Contact Author First.

• 2 weeks later...

Make it three.

This isn't the first time I've run into this experience of a downloaded table defaulting to one ball.  ANDROMEDA was another. Pressing F6 works okay when launching directly from VPX, but if you're using a front-end launcher like Pinball Emporium that isn't a comfortable option.  Thanks to recent entry-level machines like my AtGames Legends Pinball there are newbies joining the community that aren't going to yet know how to do the research to debug these anomalies and just want to play the games.  I wonder about the mindset of releasing a table or a mod where the default ball-count isn't at least three.  Who has ever played a real machine that only offers one ball?

Yeah. Well, by NOT putting it on 3 balls. Don't you think that people would actually wonder and learn that these things actually are configurable. Don't come here complaining when this is all for free. This is just the very tip of the iceberg. VP is very configurable and if you haven't looked inside the scripts yet, well, you have some surprises for you. AND poor Frontend players - who don't get a graphical menu, a telephone notification and a facebook PM that such thing exists when they fire up their game in the frontend. What else is there lacking ?