How to map Menu Return command in PinUP Popper on Xtension controller

I recently purchase an Xtension Vertical upright Arcade machine from Rec Room Masters with the Xtension Control Board "Emulator Edition Plus".  I have PinUP Popper up and running well with about 100+ tables.  But I have one issue with the PinUP front end menu. 

I am placing all of my Arcade games in a pre-defined playlist in a MAME playlist in PinUP Popper.  I am able use the front end to navigate and open the MAME playlist and launch my Arcade games without any issue.

However, I have not been able to figure out how to exit the MAME playlist and return to the prior menu so that I can go back and launch my VPX tables. 

Using the keyboard, I have discovered that I can hit the Home key which will take by back to the start of the PinUP Popper menu system however, I don’t want to be dependent on the use of a keyboard to exit the MAME playlist.  Besides, the Home key takes be back to the initial menu and I simply want to close the current playlist and be able to select another playlist.  

When I go into the PinUP Popper Controller setup, I see a reference to a command called “Menu Return” (see attached), but I have not been able to find any instructions on how to map keys on the Xtension Control Board “Emulator Extension Plus” controller to the “Menu Return” command.

Does someone know how I can map the “Menu Return” to my Xtension board?  I would also like the map the Select button (aka Launch) button to the 6th button on Player 2 for ease of access. 

Any assistance would be appreciated.

PinUPPopperMenuReturn.PNG

Xtension Control Board Emulator Edition Plus.JPG