vpuniverse attitude adjustment banning creators

• Content Provider
On 6/22/2021 at 6:39 PM, VPDDOUCHSHILL said:

Why are moderators and admins banning people from vpuniverse simply because they are modding tables

I have seen on facebook that you banned starlion for modding tables, as grown 60 year old i find this behaviour here is ridiculous.

You are suppose to be a community for creators small and big. Just because they go against the norm, they get banned

You should be supporting people who have passion about vpinball, not ridicule them and ban them

How on earth do you expect this hobby to grow, you ban people who have passion for modding, or even trying

NONE OF YOU OWN THE CONTENT OR COPYRIGHT

ITS STOLEN OFF GOOGLE

Also i see from various group chats that you are also banning people from joining other Facebook groups or other vpinball websites

I find this trolling and actively searching out members absolutely pathetic

Your website and admin and moderators need and attitude adjustment, in the end you are just killing the hobby and peoples willingness to participate

You will probably ban me for having an opinion that's the normal behaviour here isn't it.

GROW UP

If you ask an authors permission to mod their table and they say fine then it's no issue. But if you decide not to ask permission and simply do what you want, the admins probably feel that this could potentially piss off and scare away the true talent. And I whole heartedly agree. 

If someone decides to take one of my tables and just publish it without asking me yea, it's going to piss me off because you are not going to be able to give the proper support, you might inadvertently publish a bugged version that I have yet to update and leave a bad taste in the publics opinion about that table. Or in my case, violate a sub license agreement for an unapproved distribution of content. And that's a major problem for ALL party's involved.  

No where have I seen someone getting banned for just joining another site or Facebook group, please provide some context here... 

And no, that's not correct. Some of us DO have editorial rights to publish copyright material. I am one of them. And I pay for it, and risk losing that right if someone one takes it upon themselves to steal my, yes, my work. And none of the top authors simply "steal" content from Google, it's painstakingly created, scanned, Photoshopped, 3d modeled, coded and polished. So, just ask. It's not to much to ask...