[New VPX Alert]CARtoons RC (Nailed Mod)

• Content Provider

CARtoons RC (Nailed Mod)

This is a modification of CARtoons RC (2017) v2.3, by HauntFreaks, BorgDog, and SliderPoint - with contributions from Dark, Randr, Toxie, and Fuzzel
>>>>>>ORIGINAL TABLE<<<<

Major changes in Nailed: RtxBS ON, Physics, Nails, Multiball, Outlane Save Roach, Shadows, Lights, Sounds, Breakable Elements
My goal was to give it a couple more features, while staying true to its 'aged' aesthetic. I'd like to think I pulled it off! 

Hold left flipper before starting game for Operator's Menu, left flipper scrolls menu items > right flipper picks item
See script for more toggle-able options
**Arachnophobe Warning** turn off spider in script, I don't want to freak anyone out (too much)

Thank you to Toxie and Fuzzel for VPX in general, and for their excellent documentation and posts clarifying all of its features.
Special thanks to JPSalas for the physics, shadows, and sounds in his excellent Arcade Physics v3 2nd edition, and for advising me to lower the max velocity of the ball - which led to fine-tuning the physics of the whole table, then tweaking the flippers to be more worn out like the original.

"My boss found this old pinball machine in his barn and stuck it in our break room, bugs and all!  I thought it was old and unfair, so I hammered some nails in...hopefully I didn't break anything...
…um, if the lights go out…...just give it a slap." – RADDOG

• 7 months later...