Graphics Wizard Needed!

Itchigo

• Content Provider

I have a table I'm working on, it needs a redraw or skew it. I almost have it coded completely, but I suck at graphics. I need a playfield image out of this and I can build around the artwork. I have the objects on the table and coded, but need to move/resize against the graphics. This is a table never done before in VP!! So it's perfect for VPU and Rogue!

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=1714

post-4-0-67475800-1355467619_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-19033500-1355467638_thumb.jpg

Welll ... this is a fairly easy redraw. Most of the graphics are relatively simple and straightforward. There are a few busy areas, like the crowd sections on the backglass. But nothing that couldn't be worked through relatively easily.

This isn't really that difficult. Not a lot of gradients or shadings and even less textured areas. If anyone wants to learn how to do redraws, this would be a great place to start. It's much easier than Quicksilver. Why couldn't you give me a simple design like this at the beginning?  :D

Ahh ... I'd love to get into this ... but I'm afraid I don't have the time to commit to this at the moment ... I'm very slow when I redraw something. 

But it would be nice to see a well experienced artist take it on. Ideally, it would be nice to see a full WIP on it to see how they did it, like that Time Machine redraw that time, or like bodydump's Diner. These kinds of WIPs make for very interesting reading, and are inspiring for up and coming newbie artists to learn by!

Archived