[New VP10 Alert] The Goonies Pinball Adventure

• Content Provider

The Goonies Pinball Adventure

The Goonies Pinball Adventure
Original Future Pinball table  created in 2012 for:
Glxb, Highlnder00, Jpinsa, Shaderbytes  ported to VPX by Javier.

Note: The table uses PinUPPlayer DMD for the use of FS users, I don't have much time to check the DMD for DT (sorry for this).
I release the table almost like a beta and later with a little more time try to improve and fix faults that appear.

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

Paypal

Really cool table, I'm struggling with the DMD, I don't know if I should turn on UltraDMD, or use Pinup's DMD, but would be nice to get some troubleshooting tips for actual DMD's Try this, if that's not working try this... etc... I know that people's hardware differs, and that UltraDMD can be a PITA... but I double checked Diablo, and Stranger Things, as well as my own Sonic Ultra Dmd work and it works, so I don't know what could be wrong. Currently the DMD shows up on the top left corner of the Backglass, and shows only the delta pixels, so oftentimes the background DMD goes away and all you see is the changed pixels.