Pinballx Last Played Made Me Laugh

85vett

• Content Provider

OK, so I know I shouldn't find this entertaining but I'm sorry to say I did chuckle just a bit when I saw this.  Was over at VPF and saw someone's Icon that showed they last played a Stern SAM table.  I couldn't help but wonder if that has gotten anyone in trouble over there or any other sites that don't support SAM yet. 

I saw it, and did the Homer Simpson, "dough" and hit my forehead.  Then sat back a second and chuckled just a bit :-)

• Content Provider

randr does that a lot lol.......

considering how ridiculous they are about signatures I'm surprised no one has made a big stink about it. a lot of newbies go over there asking help for SAM games as well and it's pretty funny. they get deleted so quick it'll make your head spin...

a lot of newbies go over there asking help for SAM games as well and it's pretty funny. they get deleted so quick it'll make your head spin...

Ok, this I don't understand. These dudes downloaded the tables here and are asking for help over there. Why not here??

I think some of the fault lies on the newbies themselves though some may not be aware of the rules there and the heavier traffic makes them think their questions may get answered quicker or... They just like to press someone's buttons lol. don't agree with the rule but he's not alone in believing Sam games should not be done so from that perspective let vpf have its rules and if it has its rules then it makes sense to Enforce them. As long as it's just an edit and not a ban, I really don't care. It's a win win no? Of course It's not the only reason to like this place but having site differences is a good thing, people here feel less restrictive and having sam draws them here that is cool, maybe they will start posting and start creating tables

Fren: your little ASCII text looks obscene, must mean I need to see a shrink lol

• Content Provider

Noobs can do a lot of dumb things. While we were all noobs once, there could also be a language barrier, or something else. I see wheels for my tables posted at vpf, but they didn't take the time to put them at Rogue where they got the table from. WTH?

As for Sam support, yeah, let's take that Govt. Motors car to a Ford dealer......

Hmmm, Randr's signature seems to be missing. Hardly surprised. That was what really pissed me off about the whole BBB thing. That he'd go into personal profiles and change things. It's not like there was anything obscene in there. Of course that IS the ONLY officially sanctioned vp site....1408997855.gif

• Administrators

Edit: I shouldn't have said "My tables". More like our tables. (just saw that).

YOU have a websight ???? I thought paul shut you down cause you  do your tables in VP

you do know every table that is made has to goto VPF for official approval..

it says so in the terms of the master tester over at VPF..

noah frentz= official tester

if you fuck with that you all done makin VP shit itchy :rolleyes:

jesus fuckin christ man how many times i have to tell you to stop pissin paul off he wont put up with your blantant  disregard for the NO RESPECT POLICY

FUCKIN POS.....

;)

Ahhh Crap  Im in VPU  =Thought i was at VPF lol

I forgot I was canned for not puttin out ........have nice night itchy

:D

• Content Provider

Classic WM, I love it! :P But I REALLY don't want to hear about you not puttin out. :rolleyes:

I do kind of wonder about the approval here, but it's policy, and I'm sure it's more quality control than checking the code for links to websites. I have yet to get a virus from a table. Guess I have Paul to thank. ;)

Archived