The Tomb

Itchigo

• Content Provider

Since my work status is changing I can't do as much work as I could before, but I'm looking for someone to do graphics for this, and the dmd program. I started this a couple years ago and am coming back to it. It's fully coded, just needs sounds, scores, and any attract modes.

It's called "The Tomb" and the lower level is supposed to be a dig site. It's a single ball game with a jackpot. Drop either set of target up top and the kicker appears on the center ramp. It's the portal to the "altar" where the ball comes out on the lower level. The lower level is hard, but it's easy to get there multiple times. Oh, when you're down there, the ball is chased by mummies. ;)

post-4-0-51805400-1408236503_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-15187500-1408237023_thumb.jpg

if it were a desktop table then I would love to be able to help BUT

I don't do any type of work on the fs pins

just my opinion but I think cabs suck... the flat look of the pin is false to me

so I tend not to do any type of work on any of them

but if it's done already I can add sounds music and a attract mode for others to use

I just can't play test any pins any more since vp the newer versions don't work at all on my computer

I can use 9.1.5 but that's as far as I can go the newer versions of vp don't run

Archived