Need Db2S Help With Matchnumber

• Content Provider

Since I've come back to Trigon, I have a bit clearer head, but I have a problem I'm not sure how to solve.

If the matchnumber is 0 then all it displays is 0, not 00. Anyone know how I can handle this? I mean with a rommed game it's easy, it does all the work for you. But this is an original, and I've been working with single digit woodrails and snippets. I have the match working perfectly, but when it gets to 0 it displays 0, not 00 (2 digits).

• Content Provider

Can you post the VB script used to update the numbers? I am not familiar with it, but I can see if the script can be updated to treat 0 as a special case that needs "00".  Or make a small mod, if the Match number is 0, then send the 0 as normal, and then add a hack to change the leading LED to display 0 also....

• Content Provider

It isn't setup for 00, it's one of the old setups with like a couple hundred lights to make the digit. Like Destruk's old VPM's.

There's no provision in there for "If Matchnumber is 0 Then"...      y = Int(Rnd(10) * 10) * 10 ' Generate the match number

And I'm using Controller.B2ssetscore 5, y to call it.

I'm no longer drowning Shiva. ;)

tumblr_n8gis2oQQ01rrtza4o10_500.gif

Archived