[New VP10 Alert] DUNE

DUNE

"Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration" - Frank Herbert

A mythic and emotionally charged hero's journey, "Dune" tells the story of Paul Atreides, a brilliant and gifted young man born into a great destiny beyond his understanding, who must travel to the most dangerous planet in the universe to ensure the future of his family and his people. As malevolent forces explode into conflict over the planet's exclusive supply of the most precious resource in existence -SPICE- a commodity capable of unlocking humanity's greatest potential-only those who can conquer their fear will survive.

ATTENTION: **** Must use 10.8 or higher, no rom required uses Flex DMD. ****

Table is loosely based on the newer movies, with some nods to the classic in the artwork, and an easter egg for a good comedy series out there if anyone finds it. The classic Dune is cool but didn't have a ton to work with so I apologize in advance for anyone who would prefer the classic Dune.

This table has:

* nFozzy/Roth physics
* Fleep sounds
* Dynamic Ball Shadows
* Flupper Bumpers and Flippers
* DUNE VR Room
* DOF
* B2s with Full DMD and B2s for 2 screen users without the grills. (Just make sure the name matches your table file)
* Game Rules Card
* Full Media Pack included. - Wheel/Loading Video/Backglass Video/Topper/Playfield Video ect... 

________

Download file, open Media pack and choose which B2s to use. Rename to match the name of table and add media to your pinup popper.
If you run into any issues, please reach out and I will do my best to help.
________

Special Thanks to:

@TastyWasps:
nFozzy physics
Fleep sounds
Dynamic Ball Shadows
VR Room scripting

@Joe Picasso:
Flupper and Model Assets
Table tweaks/testing
Helpful Knowledge 

Jim Kramer:
DOF Set up

JP Salas:
Original table script and helpful knowledge.

Thank you and have fun!

Plays really well, I was trying some minor mods to work in my cab - moving kock to the backglass and some other sounds, I like to only run ball and table effects on the table, i.e. no samples etc + minor settings tweaks in the script in the top settings section.

Running 10.8 RC3  Dune 1.1
After saving - with any change, even a minor sound movement, even no change at all the table doesn't run.
It errors around line 1810 setting up flex DMD - i.e. really random?

To recreate 10.8 RC3

Load the table, save the table -  then run...

Even quit and re-load VPX the table will error in the same place.

Any ideas?