4196 Downloads
4.9 From 12 reviews
51.52 MB File Size
cycln_l5 ROM Name
BALUTITO Created by
Original Manufacturer
1988 Year

2 Screenshots

Hello and welcome to the Cyclone amusement park.

Thanks to Sliderpoint for allowing me to offer you this reskin of his magnificent Cyclone table.

Thanks also to fourbanks, an unconditional fan of this table, who suggested to me the idea of making some modifications to the original Sliderpoint.

New playfield, plastics and music.

I tried to respect the original table as much as possible, I hope you will like this new board, good game

(I did not redo b2S please use those available on VPU)

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

THANK YOU   🍺🍺🍺 

Balutito

Edited by balutito

Contact Author First.
v10.7 required
No

What's New in Version 2   See changelog

Released

New PF

New Apron

You can on Off Music line 25

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

lillyg1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Nicely done table.  I like your take on the colors and texture of the circus ground, but I would love to find a VPX table that is just the actual original. The only two I can find so far are this one and the one by JP that is totally black / dark. Definitely not my taste. I prefer the original look. But this is nicely done. 

Link to review
Benjamin77

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Merci Balutito pour ce mod!

Tout fonctionne du premier coup.

Agréable à regarder et à jouer. Efficace! 

J'ai acheté une machine à barbe à papa pour l'ambiance! Et du pop corn évidemment!

La physique de la bille est bien réaliste. 

Merci

Link to review
emanoel299

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great updated

I love this table and my kids too.

I hope for LUT selection for next update

Thank you Balutito for all your tables mods that increase a lot many skins

Link to review
stef974

Merci Ludo pour cette chouette table :) 

Link to review
astroboy

Really nice, tasteful variation on the colours and aesthetics. The music fits the theme well. All together gives the table a bit of a richer feel.  Nice work!

Link to review
uzzzi79

hallo Mr. balutito  die neue trilogy ist super gelungen.nice collors and wonderfull to play.Du bist ein profi

Link to review
RusstyT

I downloaded this version because we are currently playing the Game in Aussie Arcade VPLeague. I was loving JPs version and I noticed that other players were using this version. The Artwork in this version is stunning and very well balanced. I like the way the paved paths lead to the attractions and the clear ramps that let you see the table. Even the ferris wheel looks more reflective. The clown at the bottom is so cool. The table physics are less bouncy and is a little harder than JPs version. In JPs version there is less chance of outlane drains. I just love the carnival music in this game and the under table ball transfer for Increase Bonus. Incredible Work of an incredible table.  Thankyou Balutito

Link to review
cigar

Awesome update to one of my favourite tables, thanks mate!

Link to review
txvepr

Excellent work, the Colors are amazing, ball physics and lighting rock.  I was waiting for this one to complete my collection of Rollercoaster Tables: Comet, Hurricane, and now Cyclone!

Link to review