About This File
This is a complete rebuilt of 32assassin table ver 1.4
Artwork by Francisco666
One table, three flavors, you can pick
3 balls script: hitting a drop target, the one on the opposite side goes down too (instructions card in the apron) - EASY
5 balls script: hitting an even number drop target, the one on the opposite side goes down too (instructions card in the apron) - MEDIUM
5 balls - single target down - script: each drop target must be hit individually (can't find the instructions card for this setting) - HARD
Big thank you to you to:
Thalamus for the playfield mesh and saucer primitives
* New lights, new lighting
* New table physics
* Added nFozzy flippers
* Reworked all the images, cleaned and upscaled
* Added Flippers Shadows and Ball Shadows
* Added light bulbs primitives for GI
* Added missing mechanical sounds and replaced ball rolling sound
* Tuned Slingshots and Bumpers force
* Corrected Rubbers Hit Height
* Added JP's LUT code
* New instruction Cards in the apron
* Repositioned Bumpers correctly
* Changed Drop Targets height so they don't disappear when down
* Adjusted numerous table elements physics properties
* Added playfield mesh and saucers primitives (thanks Thalamus)
* Added top kickers hole enhancement to make more realistic
By default the game is set at 3 balls
Press F6 and configure the Dip switches to select 5 balls and other features (need to do this only once)
To rotate and select between the nine LUT files press and Hold the Left Magnasave and rotate pressing the Right Magnasave.
Hope you enjoy it and please leave constructive feedback or comments in the support topic and will try to make it better.
All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!
Permission to Mod: Yes with approval