Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarnyPriest

SAMBuild3.1 beta thread

Hi guys,

I apologize if this is in the wrong area. I have VPINMAME 3.1 installed and the SAMBuild version 3.1 official rev r4607 dll overwritten. When I go to Setup.exe to test ROMs I do not see any of the color ones listed like ACD_168HC. I have been semi successful in just patching the ROM and then naming it ACD_168H but there are errors on the DMD, like overlaps. I am sure it is something stupid, but why do I not see the colored roms in the list?

Thanks,

Nic

Assuming you are using the all-in-one installer, overwrite vpinmame.dll in the /Visual Pinball/VPinMAME folder with the SAMBuild version. Then run Setup.exe in the same folder. Click the Install button, Click Ok when the dialog box comes up. Should get a message that it was installed successfully.

Thanks. I had done all of that. I figured out what it was. The DLL was blocked. Stupid me for not looking. I had checked all DLLs during all installs and never had a blocked one. I think what happened this time is I dragged the DLL directly from WinRAR to the folder instead of extracting it and then copying it. Thanks for your reply.

Thanks,

Nick