• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shaitantheevil

Angle Of Playfield

Hi, i'm soon posting some progress an my widebody buidl

I base myself on the plan widebody with the defaut dimensions

But now my problem i have to adapt the cabinet for the playfield (i have to route about 2cm)

Look at the notes I should like black marks just the panel mount or red give a slope? if so how much?

How deep it really should be at the coin door? I have a daughter eight years with not so big hands and should have good acces to the buttons .. the original dimensions of 44mm are too high for me personally ... as shown in the picture there is about  2 cm from the playfield glass

Thank you for your input.

P. S. I know that the panel after adjusting the legs / feet will have some slope.. i i only speak about the flat cabinet

Sincerly

post-7141-0-06195200-1425592549_thumb.png

Just be sure your table clears the buttons and plunger where ever you place it :-) Seems most people put up as close as possible at the front then about 6" drop at back for a place to put flashers.

I did something closer to your red line. If you go parallel then you have a good 20cm of gap, top to bottom, in the back. Go with something closer to 10cm-12cm max, or whatever you feel like. Honestly there's no standard to this. What do you think feels more natural? Go with that

Mine is like the red line, 1"(2.5cm) down in front, 4"(10cm) down in the back

I built mine something closer to parallel. But I also have a height adjustment built into the TV platform so I can adjust it via 2 threaded rods.

It's up to you, better you test if first or make it ajustable, but most os the times the black line is bad, most people uses an angle from 6 degres to 8 degres.

My screen was 85mm higher at the back when the cab was sitting horizontal for the build.  I then set my rear legs 50mm lower on the cab than the front, so as to raise the cab at the back and give it a traditional forward lean. This final screen angle (135mm higher at back in total) looks and plays perfect for me.

The shape of my cab means that the front of the screen is about 10mm under the glass, while the back is about 90mm.