Star Trek

dawen

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a little Joke to "Star Trek", it is from "Raumschiff Edelweiss", an Austrian Music Band,
they sing about Star Trek ...
Also there is a little Joke at the Music Disc, the "Story" is in english, the "End" in German,
where the Crew beam up a crazy drunken Man, he call: "Where am i, how are you ? Give me Drinks, uahh, Beer, Beeeer, ..." lol

• Content Provider

Looks awesome fren.

after playing the real one so much. I really love this table.

did you get the animation on the ship working?

gtxjoe did! then I modified his code and screwed it up, ship has a neat new feature now: full 360 degree rotation! yes, physically impossible, but that's why we play VIRTUAL pinball

Once I fix that it'll be awesome

I guess it's possible, but can you make the lok/start mission shot with the right flipper?

I've played this like 7 times, and I can't aim that far out of the flipper without the feel of draining it in the center.

Maybe it's the one pinball or do you make this shot with the left?

Looking awesome fren!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Love this game

It's a left flipper shot. If you can make it with the right flipper too often, I think that's a step backwards as far as realism (not that it could never happen, just saying that's not in line with Richie's design I think).  VPAAL (VP Author Artistic License) is always permitted of course :)

• Content Provider

I tried it tonight on the real machine from right flipper, got it the first time, bounced off the bottom of the slingshot the next 2 times. I think you can backhand it on vp as well, maybe a bit easier than the real machine but a skilled player can probably do it consistently either way. I am not that player lol

Hi Fren

I'd first like to congratulate you on this amazing WIP and all your other works you have contributed to the community.

Just a question re the spotlights in the centre of the playfield:

I'm not sure how to explain this but the beams seem

quite collimated. At the edges the light ends abruptly rather than tapering off. Is this done by design or a limitation of VPX?

Archived