Metallica Rom Issue

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see Sparky get the bobble treatment like the ring master from CV. (Same with the enterprise for ST.) I 'think' Kodiak did that work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone has (LOTS) of good quality resources, particularly good side view and front views of the toy, I could try to make a 3D model for it.  Can send me a PM either here or on VPF, name's dark on both.

• Content Provider

Somebody mentioned it a few days ago in the AC/DC thread. I don't monitor Stern, so I only know that there is something new when it gets brought up in the VPU forums.

Also, I'm not pushing for a quick recompile. I'm just happy somebody is updating VPM at all. Thank you. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Content Provider

if I may ask did you manually setup the inline drop targets? Or were you able to come up with away to use normal VPM drop target scripting methods some how?

Just noticed I never answered this.

Since the drops on Metallica are actually backwards in operation on switch activation a completely new core.vbs and scripting was made.  It will be shared with all once the table is released.  Friend of mine helped with that part as it was above my head.

• 4 weeks later...

Well looking forward to this one.

A friend of mine has a real one and i love the table.

Although all the complaints from people in teh pinball community about the rules etc.. i like the game.

So now i will be able to play it in some time at home in my Hyperpin, very cool and if it plays as good as i t looks i will be thrilled.

I don't even like Metallica but have to admit, it's an extremely cool machine and with deep software. Looking forward to an eventual VP release! You guys rock.

same for me, never be a fan of the musical group, but even that i bought the pin & i love the gameplay (and now the music is OK while matching with the pin)

• 1 month later...

Archived