290.56 MB File Size
titan ROM Name
Delta23 Created by
Delta23 Artwork by
JP Salas Scripting by
Original Manufacturer
2019 Year

2 Screenshots

Soul Reaver by Delta23 - A graphics and sound mod of Taito’s Titan by JP Salas.

G’day!

I have been a Visual Pinball aficionado for a long time and I would like to thank the efforts of all the people involved in this hobby, from artists and programmers through to site moderators and users.

I have been toying with the idea of “modding” a table for a while now and finally here is my little contribution to this great community.

Before moving onto the table details I would like to especially thank the following people:

Siggi for his friendly attitude, support and help. Siggi’s insight allowed me to get stuck into this mod, without it I don’t think I would have attempted it (Thanks mate and thank you for all your metal tables, they rock.)

JP Salas for creating the original Titan table and allowing mods without permission. Using a solid and beautiful table from your catalogue was a given. (Muchas gracias hombre! lo que has hecho con este hobby es fenomenal!).

Thalamus for your super fast responses and pointing me in the right direction.

Wildman for creating the original Titan back glass. - I used it to create a basic back glass for the table (I hope this is ok).

The table is based on the "Legacy of Kain" video game series by Crystal Dynamics, where the main character, a handsome vampire named Raziel, under the ever watching eyes of a giant squid, has to unravel his past and future, all the while dodging and dealing with his dysfunctional family!

In an attempt to capture the game’s moody feel. I have added a lot of subtle sound samples to the table.

If you find that the music volume is muffling the sound samples, I recommend adjusting the music volume from the Table Options.

The download should contain a wheel image and a basic back glass to get you going. The back glass is a simple rework of the original Titan back glass by Wildman (I just changed the picture and moved some lights).

Now without further ado… turn your lights off put the volume up and immerse yourself in the dark world of Raziel and the Soul Reaver.

Yes
v10

User Feedback