About This File
Thanks to the nice work before to all people making this table for VP10.
This is one of my favorit, so I must optimize it and hope you enjoy my work.
What's New in Version 2.7 See changelog
- •Based on Terminator 2 - Judgement Day (Williams 1991) from 32 assassin
Use this table with a 4K resolution monitor to enjoy the effect of the new light reflections on all balls!
- Version 2.7
- - Real time reflections of insert lights on the moving ball for more realism.
- - More realistic insert lights.
- Version 2.1
- - Table physic optimize
- - light modification
- - sound update
- Version 2.0
- - Sound updates for the complete playfield
- Version 1.9
- - Integrate real sounds from original table for gun, triggers, and slingshot
- - New physic modification script for more reality feeling
- Version 1.8
- - create new script for blinking eyes of terminator head and some more lights
- - modify the gun script to show the ball at the movement + animation + transparent texture
- Version 1.7
- - complete the chrome package according original pinball game
- - correct the flipper delay depending on first start of sound
- - correct the signs on both ramps according the original texts
- Version 1.6
- - Physic updates at the playfield objects
- - Some graphics are improved
- Version 1.5
- - Sound Updates, most of them Hit Sounds
- - Physics Updates
- Version 1.4
- - Added script from angrim tx for this
- - Left ramp repaired (ball jumps out sometimes)
- - correct the lower left and right slingshot area
- - bumper top light now linked to bumper activity
- - correct left and right hand decals
- - adjusted some lights
- - flipper sound is now in stereo (left, right different)
- - different things more