Help sound Music pinball Mod Demolition Man

Hello pinball community, I wanted to ask you about the Music Sound Volume of a Williams Table, a Mod made by the great Bigus from Demolition Man, the table plays great but I have the Volume of the MUSIC section at a low level, not the effects of the ball that They sound loud enough, not allowing you to appreciate the background music. I will be able to adjust the sound I hope you guide me THANKS

• Content Provider
11 hours ago, JulietBurke said:

Hello pinball community, I wanted to ask you about the Music Sound Volume of a Williams Table, a Mod made by the great Bigus from Demolition Man, the table plays great but I have the Volume of the MUSIC section at a low level, not the effects of the ball that They sound loud enough, not allowing you to appreciate the background music. I will be able to adjust the sound I hope you guide me THANKS

You can press the End key while table is running, and this will open the coin door.

Then press the 8 key to turn up rom volume.

Now hit F3 to restart, and you should have music now.

Or you can copy the nvram file added as attachment, into your nvram folder, located in your VPinMAME folder, and overwrite when asked.

dm_lx4.nv

12 hours ago, xenonph said:

You can press the End key while table is running, and this will open the coin door.

Then press the 8 key to turn up rom volume.

Now hit F3 to restart, and you should have music now.

Or you can copy the nvram file added as attachment, into your nvram folder, located in your VPinMAME folder, and overwrite when asked.

dm_lx4.nv 12.04 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks Xenonph, yesterday I searched Google about music and I was able to solve it just as you say here. In this case I was also able to increase the volume of the music on another great Williams Congo table. This is interesting since from what I read in the forum, according to the manufacturer, there are different methods of modifying the volume. Thank you Xenonph for guiding me now I can enjoy Demolition Man and the beloved Congo that brings back fond memories.

• Content Provider
Just now, JulietBurke said:

Thanks Xenonph, yesterday I searched Google about music and I was able to solve it just as you say here. In this case I was also able to increase the volume of the music on another great Williams Congo table. This is interesting since from what I read in the forum, according to the manufacturer, there are different methods of modifying the volume. Thank you Xenonph for guiding me now I can enjoy Demolition Man and the beloved Congo that brings back fond memories.

There are some great rom Volume Adjustment Tutorials made by ta2686 here...

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=tutorials&cat=9

Definately comes in handy when trying to adjust rom volume on specific table versions.