[New VPX Alert]Spooky Wednesday VPX Original 2024 Table and PupPack

Spooky Wednesday VPX Original 2024 Table and PupPack

*****The Media For this table (puppack,FullDMD Media,UltraDMD ect,) is included in the
download link below this line ***** 

https://mega.nz/folder/OBs31IqZ#Kq-F7qd48jDmX7d9vWWZjA

***** This Table Requires VPX 10.7.4 Final 64bit (have not tested it on 32bit),*****

*****On Game Launch wait for AttractMode to Start Before Starting the game otherwise
The Game Will Not Start Up Right and you will have to Re-Launch The Table-
This game is set to FREE PLAY.*****

Big Thanks to all the table Authors and all the vpinball software creators that have been
in the game a long time, With everyone's continuous improvements of current software the 
development of new software and new scripting techniques. 
Big thank you to All you VPinball Legends! 
You make it possible for tables like this to be created.

Thank you to ROM for Creating the original table layout and for giving permission to mod it.

********************SPOOKY WEDNESDAY VPX Original 2024 V0.0.1********************************

Maybe this forced vacation will be more interesting than I thought, Unlike this Pinball Table,
Not every thread has been tied up, Nor every question answered. There are still secrets
lurking in the dark corners of Jericho. Were Laurel Gates and Tyler just pawns in a bigger
game? Will today's Stalker become tomorrow's Nemesis??????
I KNOW THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING YOU!!!

So happy to bring to you this WEDNESDAY ADDAMS Based VPX Table, This is a 7 Mode game,
3 Multiball Modes, 3 Single ball Modes, and a WIZARD MODE. I have had a blast over the 
last 13 months making this table and have included many aspects of the show into the game.
The game has many surprising aspects in it to keep things interesting, Such as playfield art
changing for each mode, Disappearing and RE-Appearing models, Almost Every Model has moving
Animations ect. I have also setup the modes that have been won in a way where the player can
let go of the flippers take a breath after beating the mode and enjoy the puppack's victory
Mode Videos before moving on to the next mode. Something players don't usually get to do to 
much of with puppack tables,To both be able to let go of the flippers take a breath
and enjoy a min of the puppack before starting the next mode. CHEERS EVERYONE!

Everyone Please Read The "READ ME" Files with the media download, there is something for both
cab users and single screen desktop/laptop users.

Game Rules:
The Rules of The Game Will Appear in the SilverBox in the top left of the PUP-Pack, They will Also Appear 
on the Small Sign in front of the BackWall of the Playfield.

Thank You to everyone who downloads this table! All you awesome pinballers out there are what makes a table 
like this worth creating! ENJOY Have A SPOOKY TIME PINBALLERS, and don't forget to SNAP TWICE :)

(Please DO NOT MODIFY THIS TABLE OR IT'S PUPPACK without PERMISSION!)

REGARDS, RetroRommy6604 A.K.A Out of My Mind Arcade.

VP Version at top bar says 10.7.2 but about this file says 10.7.4 final. Github shows a  10.7.4 beta but no final.  and 10.7.3 as latest. 

I start it. Starts to load then kicks out. Is that due to 10.7.2 I run ? Confusing. 

Thanks.

Edited by freebird1963

NICE TABLE!!  Running it in 10.8 64bit.  In the read me file it says to change line 5026 in the table script to the screen number of the FULLDMD screen.    Unless I am miss reading it, it does not appear to be able to change it to a screen number.

image.png.ee6a9c0196e4034040eb7c7de0c93ac6.png

• 2 months later...

I cannot get the full dmd pup to work. I followed the directions and it's actually line 5077 in the script. It's already set to my dmd screen number but if I start the game I just get the score dmd.