Help error table Starnger things from orbital

Hello community, I have downloaded the Stranger Things (original) 2017 2.2 table from Orbital, I run it in VPX 1.08, the table starts well, there is a detail that the dmd opens but it comes out large in dimensions, I also fix it by dragging one of the corners. When I start playing the music and sounds it comes out perfect but when I want to hit the Ball by activating any of the Paddles a window opens reporting this error... runtime error line: 359 undefined variable: 'bcright'

could someone help me THANK YOU

• Content Provider
11 hours ago, JulietBurke said:

Hello community, I have downloaded the Stranger Things (original) 2017 2.2 table from Orbital, I run it in VPX 1.08, the table starts well, there is a detail that the dmd opens but it comes out large in dimensions, I also fix it by dragging one of the corners. When I start playing the music and sounds it comes out perfect but when I want to hit the Ball by activating any of the Paddles a window opens reporting this error... runtime error line: 359 undefined variable: 'bcright'

could someone help me THANK YOU

Just a guess....

Have you assigned your arrow keys to flippers?

I would assign your flippers to left and right Shift keys (Which are default settings).

I believe bcright has to do with the Ball Control script that alot of authors add to their tables for testing.

To activate Ball Control when a table has it scripted in, you press the C key, and then use the arrow keys to move the ball.

If you assign this C key, or Arrow keys to flippers or anything else, this has the unintended effect which activates the Ball control also, so you don't want to use those keys when assigning your keys.

You can find the Key Settings by clicking Preferences in editor, and then click Keys Nudge DOF.

12 hours ago, xenonph said:

Just a guess....

Have you assigned your arrow keys to flippers?

I would assign your flippers to left and right Shift keys (Which are default settings).

I believe bcright has to do with the Ball Control script that alot of authors add to their tables for testing.

To activate Ball Control when a table has it scripted in, you press the C key, and then use the arrow keys to move the ball.

If you assign this C key, or Arrow keys to flippers or anything else, this has the unintended effect which activates the Ball control also, so you don't want to use those keys when assigning your keys.

You can find the Key Settings by clicking Preferences in editor, and then click Keys Nudge DOF.

THANK YOU again Xenonph for guiding me, it seems to be the configuration of the assigned keys. I use an Xbox gamepad to play VPX through the JoyKey and I will assign the default visual keys to the paddles. Since I am with the Stranger Things table, I would like to know if I can configure the DMD, its size and the resolution of the videos since when I open the table the Large DMD is seen but I adjust its size by dragging the end of the window. THANK YOU VERY MUCH Xenonph for all the help you give me on this VPX issue. By the way, your avatar name is from the beloved Bally Xenon Table, what a great Pinball, I remember when it appeared here in Argentina in Sacooa, I was dazzled by the theme and that voice interacting with the player, the Backglass of the Xenon. and Space Invaders stood out from the rest of Pinballs in the Room. Greetings

Edited by JulietBurke