(solved) plunger button in a cabinet

I 've got something that's been bugging me so i figure why not ask here.
I'm running a cabinet with W11, VPX 10.7.4 and VPX10.8.0 via PinUpPopper.

I'm just wondering why some tables (for example: AC/DC Luci) shoots the ball almost immediately when i just push the plunger button on the cab.

It's a button and not a real plunger, that's too bad of course.
There are few tables (like Batman version by Bord) really shows the plunger going back and then launching the ball.

Is this a script thing in the table, or is it something i can fix on my cabinet?
It's not like i can't play any table or anything like that, I just think it would be nice if i could get a grip on this. 

Edited by newjersey

• Content Provider

Check on ACDC what you have the fire button set as in VPX settings and you may need to also check in the script. right control I think is the default in the script?  Also with ACDC, it may have an auto-launch in the ROM settings. Even if using a button I thought you still should see the plunger move backward?

Ok, i checked the script for AC/DC and i also checked on the configuration in VPX.
I had my Plunger button mapped to the same input as the Fire key/Stern key, you also need that to fire the cannon and to select your music in the jukebox.
It's not really a keyboard key because of the Pinball FX3 that's running alongside of VPX, but now i got it all working better than before.

Thank you, for the tip.

• newjersey changed the title to (solved) plunger button in a cabinet