DirectOutput and DirectOutput30?

Hi everyone,

I had some time away from the world of Virtual Pinball as the config side was cooking my brain!

Anyhow I am back and just double checking why my Pinmos and addressable LEDs are not working.

In my machine I have an LEDWIZ and a PINMOS

I have followed all of the steps in MajorFrenchy's most excellent YT video. Kudos for that!

I know DOF is working because  my LEDWIZ continues to work fine. I have it set to illuminate some small strips connected to it when i hit the flippers and these work.

If I go into the Directoutput/config file and rename my DirectOutput.xml file and start a game, the flippers stop illuminating. So I know that file is working as expected.

So when I generate the files, there is a file called DirectOutput.xml for my LEDWIZ and DirectOutput30.xml for the Pinmos from what I can see.

I have only connected 1 set of addressable LEDs to my Pinmos and set this in the Dof Config Tool to fire the PF Back Effects MX.

I know the Pinmos is working fine as when I flash it and also when I restart the machine, it flashes Red Green and Blue.

So my thoughts are, can my DirectOutput Config recognise the "DirectOutput30" XML file for the Pinmos or is it only seeing the "DirectOutput" file used by the LEDWIZ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and I can upload any files you want to see here also.

Andy

Love this community!

• 2 weeks later...

ANYONE?

Im using a wemos v4 no pinmos, same thing. flashed, I can go to cabinet in dof and pulst the led, but only 1 of 2 strips. no reaction with DOF tabel, im going to try and address thenm with slingshots and fliper combo and see