Help Table Battlestar Galactica ver.2.1

Hello everyone, first of all I wanted to thank the experts in making and adding mods to the beloved Virtual Pinball tables. That said, I was surprised to see that there is a table in the community with the Theme of one of my Favorite Battlestar Galactica series. With the joy of seeing a Galactica pinball I have downloaded the Ultimate Version 2.1 of the mod, I run it with VPX 1.08, I listen to the beautiful sounds and the great design of the playing field. But when I want to play it doesn't work fluidly like my other tables, I notice that the ball freezes for a second and then continues its journey. I don't know if it will be a MOD option, every time I hit the ball I notice that the colors change of the White Targetas... could someone help me to be able to run Battlestar galactica in a normal fluid way. Thank you... greetings from Argentina.

PS: I only use Visual Pinball 1.08 on the desktop of my win10 PC. My hardware resources are Asus Intel5 8GB Ram Memory Gforce 2 video Thank you

• Content Provider
10 hours ago, JulietBurke said:

Hello everyone, first of all I wanted to thank the experts in making and adding mods to the beloved Virtual Pinball tables. That said, I was surprised to see that there is a table in the community with the Theme of one of my Favorite Battlestar Galactica series. With the joy of seeing a Galactica pinball I have downloaded the Ultimate Version 2.1 of the mod, I run it with VPX 1.08, I listen to the beautiful sounds and the great design of the playing field. But when I want to play it doesn't work fluidly like my other tables, I notice that the ball freezes for a second and then continues its journey. I don't know if it will be a MOD option, every time I hit the ball I notice that the colors change of the White Targetas... could someone help me to be able to run Battlestar galactica in a normal fluid way. Thank you... greetings from Argentina.

PS: I only use Visual Pinball 1.08 on the desktop of my win10 PC. My hardware resources are Asus Intel5 8GB Ram Memory Gforce 2 video Thank you

Not sure what could be causing the ball freezing.

I am guessing you have assigned the M key to one of your flippers?

The M key toggles the DropTarget textures.

You can either assign your flippers to another key, (Left and Right Shift keys are the default keys for flippers), or you can go into the table script, and on Line 298 you will see this...

If KeyCode=50 Then NextDT

You can either delete this Line, or assign a different keycode number to it.

There are also other keys that toggle options. Here they all are...

M key toggles DropTarget pics.

N key toggles Apron pic.

2 key (Buy-In key) toggles LUT's.

Left Magna-Save toggles Bumpercap pics.

Right Magna-Save toggles FS Backdrop pics.

Hope this helps.

Hello, xenonph  I wanted to thank you for responding to my request about this beautiful Pinball table. Following your advice I was able to solve the problem. Everything involved changing M for another option and I was able to execute this Wonderful Table, which now works fluidly with the ball on the field. , at a good time I can enjoy this mod about Battlestar Galactica. When playing I have that feeling that it was a table that came from the Williams factory, I liked the changes that can be made and THANK YOU for giving me those tips. greetings from Argentina

14 hours ago, xenonph said:

Not sure what could be causing the ball freezing.

I am guessing you have assigned the M key to one of your flippers?

The M key toggles the DropTarget textures.

You can either assign your flippers to another key, (Left and Right Shift keys are the default keys for flippers), or you can go into the table script, and on Line 298 you will see this...

If KeyCode=50 Then NextDT

You can either delete this Line, or assign a different keycode number to it.

There are also other keys that toggle options. Here they all are...

M key toggles DropTarget pics.

N key toggles Apron pic.

2 key (Buy-In key) toggles LUT's.

Left Magna-Save toggles Bumpercap pics.

Right Magna-Save toggles FS Backdrop pics.

Hope this helps.

Hello, xenonph  I wanted to thank you for responding to my request about this beautiful Pinball table. Following your advice I was able to solve the problem. Everything involved changing M for another option and I was able to execute this Wonderful Table, which now works fluidly with the ball on the field. , at a good time I can enjoy this mod about Battlestar Galactica. When playing I have that feeling that it was a table that came from the Williams factory, I liked the changes that can be made and THANK YOU for giving me those tips. greetings from Argentina

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, JulietBurke said:

Hello, xenonph  I wanted to thank you for responding to my request about this beautiful Pinball table. Following your advice I was able to solve the problem. Everything involved changing M for another option and I was able to execute this Wonderful Table, which now works fluidly with the ball on the field. , at a good time I can enjoy this mod about Battlestar Galactica. When playing I have that feeling that it was a table that came from the Williams factory, I liked the changes that can be made and THANK YOU for giving me those tips. greetings from Argentina

Very welcome.

Glad the table is working for you now!

Enjoy!

Williams definately should have made this table!

I am shocked it was never made by any of the pinball companies!

It more than likely would have been a great money maker for them.

1 hour ago, xenonph said:

Very welcome.

Glad the table is working for you now!

Enjoy!

Williams definately should have made this table!

I am shocked it was never made by any of the pinball companies!

It more than likely would have been a great money maker for them.

It's true, I thought about it back in the day, that there was no Pinball with the theme of this wanted scifi series, so many series and movie tables have been built. That's why I was surprised when I saw this Galactica table published, which said it was great to make it based on the 1980 Scorpion field. Thank you again xenonph for your help this weekend I will play several games of Battlestar Galactica, greetings from Argentina.

• Content Provider
13 hours ago, JulietBurke said:

It's true, I thought about it back in the day, that there was no Pinball with the theme of this wanted scifi series, so many series and movie tables have been built. That's why I was surprised when I saw this Galactica table published, which said it was great to make it based on the 1980 Scorpion field. Thank you again xenonph for your help this weekend I will play several games of Battlestar Galactica, greetings from Argentina.

Another theme they should have made a pinball table with is The Last Starfighter movie.

They would have raked in the cash!

Thankfully we have great community members here who do make these missing themed tables!

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest.

Edited by xenonph
spelling

Just now, xenonph said:

Another theme they should have made a pinball table with is The Last Starfighter movie.

They would have raked in the cash!

Thankfully we have great community members here who do make these missing themed tables!

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest.

That's right Xenonph I was able to discover the table from ***The Last Starfighter*** that movie from 1984, I remember seeing it at my local cinema. Another great masterpiece of the community, beautiful wherever you see it, playing field, colors, sounds, I am a fan of the SS Pinballs from the 80's, and both this one and the galactica are based on those tables.

Greetings from Argentina