Help with split ramps and diverters

Hello. I'm trying my hand at making my first table and could use some help on ramps. In my case, I want to take one on ramp and then split it into 4 separate ramps where I use a diverter of some sort to route the ball to one of the 4 ramps depending on the current table state.

I'd appreciate any advice and any sources for tutorials or other info on how to accomplish this.

I think I can figure out the diverter part and control that programmatically but spliting the ramp is where I'm stuck as it looks like I can't do this stock in VP editor because of ramp wall settings. From my research, looks like I likely will have to use Blend or similar to adjust the wall heights to enable diverging ramps from one. Would be great if I don't, but ok if I do need to use an external tool. 

The screenshot is a rough draft version where I set wall heights to zero so you can get an idea of what I am trying to do here. 

Right now I just need some guidance on how to proceed with ramps. Thank you in advance for any pointers.

Screenshot2024-01-06083319.thumb.png.786c0a8719936106422ec738bfb4f46d.png