VR v10.8.0 BETA Rev. 1807 64-bit = Ball Micro Stutters (VD+Pico4)

Hi

I can't seem to get rid of ball micro stutters in VR. I've mucked around with Vsync options etc. but just can't remedy it. It's OK about 80% then as the ball drops down from near the top of the table, it inevitably jogs / stutters a bit.

I've tried turning off Bitdefender too. 

Any ideas?

PC is i9-10K, 64GB, RTX 4090

Edited by Mark-PinHead

On 12/19/2023 at 7:29 AM, Mark-PinHead said:

Hi

I can't seem to get rid of ball micro stutters in VR. I've mucked around with Vsync options etc. but just can't remedy it. It's OK about 80% then as the ball drops down from near the top of the table, it inevitably jogs / stutters a bit.

I've tried turning off Bitdefender too. 

Any ideas?

PC is i9-10K, 64GB, RTX 4090

I know it's been a while but if you are still having issues try with Supersampling set to one and post processing off just to eliminate any of that causing issue. Try with Frame Pacing and make sure you don't have Nvidia capping anything like fps or v-sync. Must be frustrating with a beast of a machine like that not to run smooth with Pinball.

4 hours ago, studlygoorite said:

I know it's been a while but if you are still having issues try with Supersampling set to one and post processing off just to eliminate any of that causing issue. Try with Frame Pacing and make sure you don't have Nvidia capping anything like fps or v-sync. Must be frustrating with a beast of a machine like that not to run smooth with Pinball.

Setting Virtual Desktop Preferred Codec to HEVC 10-bit seem to sort it so far 👍