Huge FX steam sale, dropping DEC 21st

sorry to be blasting a billboard for zen... but if you missed the after thanksgiving Steam sale (all FX dlc was 66% off), it's coming back around again for the holiday steam sale Dec 21st - Jan 4th. I'm honestly not the biggest fan of allot of the tables... but I couldn't help myself at those prices and now I own them all lol. Also heads up, you can stack the discounts... they always have these bundle deals that give you about 20% off (you might have to manually search steam to find them all) For example the Star Wars bundle vol 1 &2 , or The Marvel Bundle vol 1 & 2, or the starter bundle, the many williams bundles, ect ect... buying the bundles during sales get's you the sale price plus an extra 20% off the end total. Just make sure the bundles your buying are the FX bundles and not the legacy bundles (fx3), it's a little confusing with those in the mix. On another note, Zen just had most of it's staff laid off by parent company Embracer... they just lost a 2 billion deal and are screwed up a tree, restructuring and gutting most of their projects. They completely shut down Saints Row maker volition which they also own. I'm pretty sure it's over for zen :( but hey, maybe they will sell it off to someone else who will keep it alive. I wonder how much loot Jay Obernolte has kicking around... how insane would it be if Farsight ended up acquiring zen lol.

Edited by petelunacy

the sale is live now. all fx dlc is 66% off other than the newest just released stuff. It's so much cheaper than the normal prices I just wanted to give you awesome people a heads up and save you some $$$ since I had insider knowledge passed my way from a friend.