Fish Tales - General Question

I'm not sure of the correct place to ask my question so I apologize if this isn't the right spot.

I've tried every version of Fish Tales I could find.  The table I settled on does this thing on ball launch (not every time) where it just instantly drains.  The other versions I've tried don't do this, but I just can't get past the physics on them as most need an update (imo).  So here is my question...  Is there suppose to be a chance that the ball can instantly drain on launch?  I've attached a screenshot showing lines about what I'm talking about.  The white line is the normal path and the yellow line is what happens sometimes.

If there is suppose to be a chance, I guess I'll live with it.  It just infuriates me so bad to drain on launch like that.  The table is already fast enough lol.  Again... I just don't know if there is suppose to be a chance.

ft.jpg

3 hours ago, unclewilly said:

I would imagine if you went into the editor and slightly changed the angle of the exit of that loop you would get your desired results. 

If 9 out of 10 times it goes where it is suppose to, is the angle actually off?  It's random when it does it.  That's why it is so infuriating lol.  Does the real table do this?
EDIT: I ended up changing the rubber location at the exit of the loop by 1 point on its right side.  Well... the three right points of it so it kept the same shape lol.  It's fixed it apparently.  Interesting... 

The fx3 version does the same, but in the real table the chance is much lower die to the more complex “real life” physics. I guess the angle of the original design is just a bit infortunate, and a detailed recreation can only approximate ball physics and therefore drains more often. It’s just like on last action hero, where a ball launch always hits the middle bumper for a skillshot. On the real table that varies depending on slight angle changes of the cab itself plus variations of launch forces. In the end, it’s “just” a simulation, an approximation of the real thing. 

I can nudge a real table, but have never been able to nudge any virtual pinball table.  The ability is built-in, but I can't do it.  It doesn't feel natural to me.  I automatically want to put my arms and body into it.  I just can't do that with a controller or K/M lol.  Good to know that the real table 'does' have a chance albeit smaller than the virtual table I use.  I never noticed this on the FX3 version, and I haven't played the FX version in awhile (aggravated at other things in the game atm).

I'll be glad when I get my vcab :)  Just a couple of more months and it should be done.  I'm ready to feel like I'm actually nudging again lol.  In the mean time, the tiny adjustment on the rubber at the exit point pretty well stopped it so I can live with that lol.  EDIT:  This is about the only table I've made an adjustment on.  I normally just go with whatever the authors designed.  It just infuriated me so much lol.

• 4 weeks later...