Window Rendering Blurry

Vikingmop

I have a question about vpx 8.5 beta   I'm using it with the newest VPW tables and setting the view settings in window mode.   during the camera adjustment, the playfield and table look sharp and clear, but then when i exit the camera adjustment mode  and the table is playing the playfield is now blurry and looks terrible.   its done it for every table that i've adjusted using the window view  has anyone else run into this issue?

Seeing that too, when using the "Window" view layout mode to adjust.  The playfield looks great during F6 adjustments, but is blurry when rendered during play.  Seems to be related to the "Player Z" adjustment; if you get it set to where the playfield and objects are looking normal, you get the blur.   I'm running 10.8.0 (1347) - I should probably get a more recent beta (if there is one) and some (any) hints on how to successfully adjust in Window mode.

Legacy and Camera modes seem to be OK.

[edit]  Here's a link to a little more info:  https://github.com/vpinball/vpinball/blob/master/docs/View Setup.md#view-setup

Edited by robertwallace