Jump to content

Is there a way import a tables nudge settings to another table?


Recommended Posts

Posted

With the release of g5k’s updated attack from mars it made me really want his nudge intensity on my other tables.  When I nudge on his table it feels like I’m actually bumping the table where as almost all the other tables on my vpin are so minimal.

 

I have tried before to mess with the settings on the vpx table settings and have never got it to do what I am experiencing on his table so I am guessing it is in the table script?

 

Also how do I remove ball streaking as with a bunch of my tables now on 10.8 the streaking animation seems to cause odd lighting glitches.  In general I would rather have the streaking off anyway.

 

thanks for any help!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
  • Create New...