VPX 10.8 tables ball lag and load times. (solved was running the debug version :/)

RabidUrko

• RabidUrko changed the title to VPX 10.8 tables ball lag and load times.

I just mentioned this in another topic but I was having stuttering on some of the VPW tables on 10.8 and no amount of tweaking settings seemed to help. Then I stumbled onto the fact that it was the backglass causing the table to stutter. Hauntfreaks advised me to check that the settings below were as circled - I changed them and suddenly I had zero stutter on all the previous tables that had issues. Might not be your issue but thought i'd mention....

image.png.48a2930767dc70f4602b23827e38a02b.png

• RabidUrko changed the title to VPX 10.8 tables ball lag and load times. (solved was running the debug version :/)
  • 5 months later...
On 10/4/2023 at 7:14 PM, neil81992 said:

I just mentioned this in another topic but I was having stuttering on some of the VPW tables on 10.8 and no amount of tweaking settings seemed to help. Then I stumbled onto the fact that it was the backglass causing the table to stutter. Hauntfreaks advised me to check that the settings below were as circled - I changed them and suddenly I had zero stutter on all the previous tables that had issues. Might not be your issue but thought i'd mention....

image.png.48a2930767dc70f4602b23827e38a02b.png

This Worked!
Thanks for sharing

In the start it looked like I had it like on the picture, but the "button" to the left was not pushed on my machine.
After turning this on, my tables run Smooth on 4K 120 Hz