Movieg1 Posted September 22, 2023 Posted September 22, 2023 after this release: https://github.com/vpinball/vpinball/actions/runs/6271934931 No other releases will open using the default pinup popper launch script. When launching from pinup popper I get the error message pictured. If I manually launch VPX it works fine If I overwrite the VPX using #1455 or lower Pinup popper works fine. The latest change: "check for valid command line parameters #1942 " Has broken the ability for the launch script to work, I assume going forward... So, I am hoping to find out what in the launch script VPX is considering as an invalid argument and hoping a script fix will solve this issue.
LynnInDenver Posted September 22, 2023 Posted September 22, 2023 Did you check to see if capitalizing the command line properties in Popper as the popup says they need to be? -minimized should be -Minimized, -play should be -Play.
Movieg1 Posted September 22, 2023 Author Posted September 22, 2023 I will give that a try. Thank you.
Movieg1 Posted September 22, 2023 Author Posted September 22, 2023 Issue has been resolved.... Thank you Billiam for the solution and thank you Lynn also for your suggestion. Changed the line to this and now it runs perfectly: START "" /D "[DIREMU]" /min "%VPXEXE%" -%FSMODE% -minimized -play "[GAMEFULLNAME]" (the argument order matters)
NailBuster Posted September 22, 2023 Posted September 22, 2023 i posted on github that their new 'checking' is not backward compatible... I doubt they want every person to have to change their launch script.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.