Jump to content

Would this be useful ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I came  across this program (I have not installed in fear it might mess with my 4 monitor setup.)

its called MonitorInfoView  https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/monitor_info_view.html.

 

Im wondering  would this program help in any way, let's say I forget to turn on the main monitor (or another monitor), windows will then see another monitor as the primary display and vpx will see one of the other monitors as the primary and then it just gets all crazy.

Can this program aid in a VPX cabinet in anyway ?

 

Thanks for any info. 

Posted
33 minutes ago, Spacegoogie said:

I came  across this program (I have not installed in fear it might mess with my 4 monitor setup.)

its called MonitorInfoView  https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/monitor_info_view.html.

 

Im wondering  would this program help in any way, let's say I forget to turn on the main monitor (or another monitor), windows will then see another monitor as the primary display and vpx will see one of the other monitors as the primary and then it just gets all crazy.

Can this program aid in a VPX cabinet in anyway ?

 

Thanks for any info. 

It just gets the monitor info from its EDID. You might try Windows Power Toys. It has a little proggy called Awake for monitors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
  • Create New...