VPW GOT Lag

Goodryan50

I had a question that not many people can help me with so I was wondering if you guys had any idea on how to help me. I am trying to play the game of thrones table on the newest version and I'm running into some lag problems. I noticed that when I shoot the ball into the targaryen ramp it sometimes cuts out and makes the ball appear somewhere else on the map. It only happens every so often so its not that big of a deal. The biggest problem is when I try to start 2 houses at the same time. This causes the whole game to lag and slow down and I cant find a solution to fix it. I have a i7-6700k and a 2060 super so I do not think its a hardware problem. I also noticed that when I run 2 houses at the same time with multiball the lag disappears. If you guys have an idea to a solution let me know. Thank you.

Are you running pup pack or VR? Try running without it and see what happens. Maybe a windows update screwed something up as well. Try re downloading it maybe? Or try alt tab and make sure nothing else is running in the back ground that shouldnt be, and maybe turn internet off, just try to narrow it down. Thats all I got. Is it happening only on this table?

Thanks for the suggestions, I am running pup packs and so I went back and redownloaded the original file and the same problem occurs which means it is prob something wrong with my pc. I know nothing runs in the back ground because I close everything but maybe I’ll try updating windows or turning off the internet. I also tried running the table on my main desktop that is stronger and it work flawlessly. The weird part is it only happens in those specific modes where I play two houses with one ball. If I activated multi ball it stops lagging. I’ll have to keep playing around to figure it out!