Ledset With Dof And Hyperpin

lizard

I have a problem when I exit a table in hyperpin I use the ledset script to flash the flipper and start buttons while in hyperpin. The new DOF is turning them off after the table exits. I have tried changing the delay time at the start of the ledset script as suggested in another thread with no success.  Has anyone who flashes buttons while in hyperpin got it working with DOF.

What I have noticed is the table exits then the flipper and start button flash as they should for about 2 seconds then turn off. 

• Content Provider

As far as I can tell it takes pretty long until all objects involved in the VP game play a really finished and discarded. So your problem is is likely that DOF turns off the leds which have already been activated by your script.

If you want to veryfy this behaviour, you can activate to log of DOF and add some statements to your letset script which will write the time when the leds get activated to a file. If you compare the timestamps in the DOF log and of the led activation you should be able to tell, wheter it is really DOF which turns off your leds. If yes, we can start thinking about a solution (not that easy).

I just put WScript.Sleep 7000 at the beginning of the ledset script to delay the running of it by 7 seconds. Works fine now. The time may have to be changed depending on your system.

I haven't tried the logs for the timing yet but as it is working now I will run with that.

• 7 months later...

I too had a problem with my leds not turning on after exiting a table. Worked fine before I started updating my minipin to DOF.

This delay worked for me as well but works fine with 1000 for 1 second.

Archived