Pro Pinball Timeshock

C1ueless

Hiya everyone,

I have a 3 screen set up and have successfuly got Timeshock running through steam, the only thing that I'm missing for it is a full apron, I can't seem to find one anywhere and wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction,

Failing that..... How would I go about actually making one which I would then of course share within the community.

Cheers guys 'n' gals out there ;)

• Content Provider

The game on Steam uses pre-rendered graphics. The five or six POV included in the settings are all that are available. I don't recall that one has a full apron and is suitable for a cabinet. 

If you do want an apron, this project has it but it builds from the original game from the 1990s. It uses the original graphics:

• Content Provider

You can get Timeshock apron textures (created by eMBee) from the PinCabView project. How you would use them on the Steam Ultra Edition and have it all look right is another question. If it just happens to work out or if you can do some image editing to fit then maybe you can just display on top of the game playfield screen?

This would be a useful little app if you are using a front-end and can script a bat to execute:

https://github.com/joyrider3774/Image_Monitor_View

• Content Provider
10 hours ago, C1ueless said:

Hiya everyone,

I have a 3 screen set up and have successfuly got Timeshock running through steam, the only thing that I'm missing for it is a full apron, I can't seem to find one anywhere and wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction,

Failing that..... How would I go about actually making one which I would then of course share within the community.

Cheers guys 'n' gals out there ;)

You can get something like that with original game apron and files :

TSU0.jpg

Just put these settings :

TSU2.png

TSU1.png

:)

Thanks very much but your setup is the 2 screen.

I've decided to stick with what I currently have, I don't think that its possible to put a graphic behind the score DMD display but that's ok..... I can live with it ;)

Thanks again...

20230720_142747.jpg

• Content Provider
6 hours ago, C1ueless said:

The playfield screen display is the very same and uses the same settings for 2 or 3 screens configs.

So on your 3 screens config you can get the same 16:9 playfield display with apron :)

• 8 months later...
On 7/20/2023 at 7:35 AM, C1ueless said:

I've decided to stick with what I currently have, I don't think that its possible to put a graphic behind the score DMD display but that's ok..... I can live with it ;)

Thanks again...

20230720_142747.jpg

It's been a long time since this post but just in case you weren't aware, the team that was originally planning the physical version of Timeshock released an updated looking back glass artwork pack here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dxubb24ncy55opa/AACxSnJFBjiJRfXILG5tctCFa/2560x1440?dl=0&subfolder_nav_tracking=1

That's a direct link or you can get to it from their Facebook page. 

Also, you can get full apron using the built in 'Remove Glass' options from within the Steam Timeshock menus when the game is paused. No need for a 3rd party plugin.

wallpaper-1-2560_1440.jpg

wallpaper-5-2560_1440.jpg

wallpaper-4-2560_1440.jpg

Edited by JackPinBallMaster