How do I turn this STUPID Windows 10 "feature" off?

wrd1972

• Content Provider

So I use a Logitech K400 Keyboard on the cab, and I am all the time inadvertently causing this screen to show up:

image.thumb.png.4505cd22740051422e6150284eccb6b2.png

Looks to be a screen that shows all the currently open windows, and it has no value to me. But it sure PISSES me off. What is this feature called, and how do I turn it off permanently? Grrrrr.

Thanks.

What he's asking for is something I've noticed myself with the BLACK additional key version of the K400 (K400R), which I have on my pinball streaming rig I refer to as "Cambot". It appears to be something specific to that K400 variant with the additional media hotkeys at the top, and it comes into play with specific GESTURES on the trackpad of that K400 that basically acts like Windows Key + Tab, and I haven't yet properly dug in to figure out where to try to neuter that specific behavior in that keyboard. The GRAY K400 (K400+) I have without the hotkeys, that I have on my Vpin Radiant Silverball, does NOT do the trackpad gestures thing, and thus doesn't cause the problem.

Maybe this will help? I plan on doing this tonight as part of stream prep: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023357073-Configuring-the-touchpad-gesture-settings-with-Logitech-SetPoint-software

Maybe you can re assign your keyboard hotkeys. But yes this is a window that's windows key and alt. I figured this out the other day by mistake I went to press alt and tab. The dmd disappeared I was running a table from vpx front end and not popper I noticed doing it that way the dmd hides. So I figured the key out that way. I don't have your specific keyboard. So you guys are on point helping each other then. 

Brilliant news

These are great if you press the left arrow button once it turns into a moveable controller. And press it again and it stops.. motion remote and it works great from a USB.. can use them on pc and sit in the chair point it at the screen and do things

Another good remote

61BYnQQyFgL._AC_UF10001000_QL80_FMwebp_.thumb.webp.521d3fe818d42754cda68217fc55f13d.webp