New Patch from yesterday ( 6/8/23), pinballFX steam edition, added Freezy Support , command line parameters to launch directly to tables

I havent been on my vpin in over a month and it feels like im lost. lol. I did however just updated my steam version of PinballFX and it seems they gave us everything needed to get it running out of popper without having to use special scripts etc. However, I will honestly admit, I have to always wait for nailbuster or someone here to post the launch script and close script for a game so I can copy and paste it to get it working properly.  I don't know how many people here have the new version or were waiting for this day, where you can launch directly into tables without having to go through all their menus etc.   I'm hoping someone here will feel in the mood to post a how to setup the new pinballFX with freezy, and pinup popper. 

New features - on PC

Cabinet Mode: native support for DMDExtensions by freezy - a toolbox for digital pinball and dot matrix displays.
Cabinet Mode: Added command line parameters: the game can now be started on the selected table in the desired game mode.
Support for AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution 2.0 and Intel XeSS (Xe Super Sampling) technologies on qualified GPUs -> for improved performance.

Table fixes

Sorcerer's Lair - Pro Physics adjustments
Williams Pinball: Twilight Zone: Powerball now should not skip through the lock saucer
Williams Pinball: Twilight Zone - Wireform endpoint going to the left return lane now looks more like the endpoint at the right side.
Williams Pinball: Twilight Zone - Fixed a possible ball drain to locked table issue
Williams Pinball: Twilight Zone - Fixed an issue where a ball not leaving the plunger and rolling back would stall the table
Williams Pinball: Twilight Zone - Added more sensitivity to the left ramp switch/gate
Williams Pinball: Twilight Zone - Fixed an issue where the ball could get stuck in the Gumball machine
Williams Pinball: Twilight Zone - Ball now has less chance to miss the Player Piano
Williams Pinball: Twilight Zone -Stuck ball mechanic now should read stuck balls inside the Gumball Machine correctly
Williams Pinball: Twilight Zone - Fixed the DMD showing up in French with Spanish language set
Williams Pinball: Twilight Zone - Power Field action camera is now disable when playing without enhancements
Godzilla Pinball - Adjusted the slingshot and inlane, outlane rubbers
Godzilla Pinball - Fixed a mode title in the Table Guide
Godzilla Pinball - Fixed an issue where a missed skillshot could result in a drain
Godzilla Pinball - Adjusted nudging on the table
Godzilla Pinball - Fixed an issue where Free View could interfere with the display
Godzilla vs. Kong Pinball - Adjusted display size at game start
Godzilla vs. Kong Pinball - Fixed an issue where when the game ended, the ball count went to Ball 4 on the display
Kong Pinball - Bumper strength adjusted
Crypt of the NecroDancer Pinball - Fixed an issue where pausing and unpausing the game could interfere with the music
Williams Pinball: Fish Tales™ - Playfield General Illumination adjustments
Williams Pinball: Fish Tales™ - Backbox General illumination adjustments

Thank you to all who reported! As always, keep in touch if any fixes are not present, or if you find any other errors - we are on the quest of fixing them.

Please check out the awesome new Cabinet Mode features and let us know what would you like to see next!