Dynamic B2S backglass images?

I am looking to create a B2S backglass that would have a rotating image.  For example, if I could either upload a series of backglass images and have them rotate based on a timer, or using an animated gif/png which would contain the backglass images I want to display.

I know this is possible through pup-packs, but I am trying to find a solution without using pup.

How can this be done using just B2S?

• Content Provider
27 minutes ago, MauiPunter said:

I am looking to create a B2S backglass that would have a rotating image.  For example, if I could either upload a series of backglass images and have them rotate based on a timer, or using an animated gif/png which would contain the backglass images I want to display.

I know this is possible through pup-packs, but I am trying to find a solution without using pup.

How can this be done using just B2S?

You'd have to create a B2S with each image you want as a separate "lit image," then call the one you want from the table script.  You could make a timer there increment through the values or pick a random one.

4 hours ago, Wylte said:

You'd have to create a B2S with each image you want as a separate "lit image," then call the one you want from the table script.  You could make a timer there increment through the values or pick a random one.

What would the script in the table look like to reference each lit image?  Let's assume I create a timer for the table called  B2s and I have three backglass "illuminated images" in my b2s. I want to display each based on the timer.

Dim b2sIdx
b2Idx=0

Sub B2s_Timer
	' reference next b2s illuminated image

b2sIdx = (b2sIdx+1) Mod 3
End Sub

How do I cycle through the illuminated images"?

On 5/29/2023 at 7:25 AM, MauiPunter said:

have them rotate based on a timer

if you run the images on a separate screen, you can use windows or a tool to change the pics randomly as background-images. I change my background on desktop every 30 minutes, I can have the same on my second monitor without using VPX or PupPlayer. I think that would be the easy way.

50 minutes ago, Tikimaster said:

if you run the images on a separate screen, you can use windows or a tool to change the pics randomly as background-images. I change my background on desktop every 30 minutes, I can have the same on my second monitor without using VPX or PupPlayer. I think that would be the easy way.

This is tied specifically to a VPX table.  Not just some general images to display.